(Y/n) hums in response, clearly not believing him in the slightest.

"I'm sure you were, so? How about calling me noona again?" She muses as she takes off the wet cloth. Johan's mind short-circuits as he mumbles indistinguishable words.

"I-I'm older than you, y-y'know?" He mutters loudly with closed eyes, (Y/n) raises a brow at his bashful behaviour.

"Hm? I'm 17."(Y/n) muses as she dries off the alcohol on his head.

She's 17..?!

Johan turns around, with his head lowered, knowing himself that he would turn bright red if he made eye contact.

"I'm 17 as well, I'm probably older than you, so I technically don't have to call you...noona."He whispers the last bit. (Y/n) holds in a chuckle as she bends her neck down a little, coming into Johan's sight. He flinches as he makes eye contact with her.

"Then should I call you Johan oppa?" (Y/n) muses as Johan's turns bright red, jolting backwards with his hand against his face, his eyes flickering from side to side. (Y/n) leans back, observing the flushed puppy in front of her.

He's so fun to tease, from Gangseo to the fight in Gangdong...I was worried that he turned into a cold person...but I'm not usually like this...am I..? Or is it because he's fun to tease that I'm teasing so much? Ah— nevermind that, his reactions are adorable.

"Y-you..!" Johan blurts out, speechless. (Y/n) stares him blankly before bursting out in a fit of laughter. Johan's brows furrow as pink dusts his cheeks, he relaxes as (Y/n) rolls herself off the bed. Johan eyes her as she stands up, wiping a tear away.

"W-wha— what's so funny?!" Johan snaps, still trying to cool his face from (Y/n)'s teasing. (Y/n) walks over to Johan her hand reaching out to him. He flinches a little when her hand lands on his head, she ruffles his hair with a heart warming smile.

"Get some rest, you can go back to God Dog in the morning."She smiles as she turns around, heading towards the door. Johan looks up at her, mixed feelings clouding his head. He jolts up as swings to the side of the bed.

"Where are you going?!" Words slip from his mouth, (Y/n) pauses turning back with a confused expression. Johan mentally gasps as he clasps his hand against his mouth, feeling the base of his neck get hotter.

Why....did I ask her...?

Johan musters up the courage and glances up at (Y/n) who let out a small chuckle.

"To sleep dummy~ I'll see you around, don't worry."She muses before flickering her fingers in a small wave. She walks out the room, shutting the door softly behind her.

Johan breathes out heavily, throwing himself back onto the cool bed sheets. He turns over, his redden face cooling on the cold quilt.

Does she....care about me....?

He scoffs, sitting up, trying to get rid of her image in his head.

What does it matter? I need to focus on getting money.

-

(Y/n) closes the door behind her before walking towards the escalator, rubbing the temple of her forehead.

Aish...my head is burning...

Her mind flies back to Johan's cute reactions to her teasing. Her face heating up, the cool exterior she held up before was melting away, thinking about the boy in the room who was too— blushing.

She presses a hand on her chest, her heart pumping it's little heart out.

It's beating fast...ah—

She slaps her face as she steps off the escalator, cooling her cheek with her cold palms. She walks over to next escalator.

Is this what they call love...? No not possible...maybe I'm coming down with a fever...yes— thats it.

She looks up at the reception when it suddenly dawned on her.

-

(Y/n) walks out of the arcade, looking for a taxi. She got money now, after she grabbed some cash from the register at the front desk, telling the lady to stick the missing money with Jiha.

I should head back to Seoul...hm, everything is almost in order now, I wonder what I should do next...

Her phone suddenly rings, she lifts it up from her pocket, looking at the caller ID at the top.

Luciano...? Is he going to try and convince me to go back again...? He said something about an emergency the last time I saw him...

She presses the green button, bringing it up to her ear.

"Hey Luce, what's up?" She says as she holds her hand out to a passing taxi at the top of the road.

"(Y/n), I don't know how to tell you this....but,"Luciano's voice was heavy and tired, as if he hadn't slept in a few nights. The taxi slows down next to (Y/n) as she raises a brow at his tone.

"Just tell me, if it's about me coming back to the family you can forge—"

CLACK!

Her phone slips out her hand, her eyes widening at the news her brother has brought her.

"Lloyd's in hospital, he's in critical condition."