Chapter 2

A/N: okay maybe I'll update every 1-2 days.

LISA'S POV

We've been playing at the arcades for an hour and a half already.

"Baby, stay here only okay? I'll just pay." I said with Harvey beside me. I was looking for my purse at my bag.

I was taking so long looking for my purse then I finally found it. I took an amount of money from my purse and paid for what me and Harvey played.

"Okay, all done baby. Hold my hand." I said not glancing over Harvey. I heard no response from Harvey that made me nervous.

I finally turned my head around and saw no Harvey on my side. I started panicking.

"Harvey? Baby?"

I ran inside the arcade to see if he went there and watched people playing.

3rd POV

Harvey was waiting for his mommy to pay but he got bored because his mommy was taking so long.

He suddenly heard something. It was about the robot he was wanting his mommy to buy. But his mommy said she'll buy it soon in one condition... He should do good in his school first.

Because of excitement, Harvey followed where the voice was. He went a little too far from his mommy, and saw the robot.

"Wow~" he said in amazement as he watches the worker show the people how the robot works.

Harvey was a little far from the robot so he run towards it when he bumped in to someone.

"Aw~" he fell down the floor and whined while rubbing his butt.

"Oh.. sorry little guy." The person helped Harvey to get up and sat down to level the little guy's height.

"It's okay!" Harvey smiled and was looking over the shoulder of the person trying to peek through the robot.

The person looked at what the little guy was looking and chuckled. "Do you want that robot little guy?"

Harvey's eyes lit up and nodded happily. "My name is Harvey, so you won't call me little guy." He grinned making the person in front of him let out a chuckle.

"Last of the limited optimus prime robot!" The worker said on his mic which made Harvey sad. He thought that he wouldn't be able to get the robot because his mommy is not with him.

He pouted and walked away going back his mommy. The person noticed this, so they quickly run to the store and bought the robot.

"Keep the change." The person says and ran to where Harvey went. The person was glad that Harvey was that far yet.

"Harvey!" The person called, Harvey turned around and his eyes was so happy when he saw the robot. "You want this robot right? Here. It's a make up gift for me bumping in to you a while ago." The person chuckled and patted Harvey's head.

The person gave the robot to Harvey which he gladly accepted.

"Thank you! What's your name?" Harvey thanked the person and asked a question.

"You can call me J—"

Ringgg~~

The person's phone suddenly rang.

"Hey Harvey, it was nice to meet you. But I have to go now, bye okay? Take care!" The person bid farewell and did not wait for the little guy's reply.

Harvey then happily walked towards where he left his mommy. Being a smart kid, he suddenly realized that he left his mommy and did not ask her permission.