Allo-ridin' on Nublar

Start from the beginning

"Which element do I represent than?," Brooklynn asked as she was almost finished tying his hair into a small ponytail, even if he allowed her to do it, it still pinched.

"Well obviously fire, you're determined, rebellious, you're becoming more fearless, and even you have to admit that you snap at others when they annoy you," Hunter laughed after getting a small smack on the head.

"Anyways, are you almost done? I have something to do soon," said Hunter nonchalantly.

"What in the world do you have to do on this island? There's nothing for you to really do!," Brooklynn exclaimed as she once again pulled his hair back, silently telling him to hold still.

"Didn't I tell you guys that I was taming—well trying to tame that female Allosaurus?" Hunter asked as if they forgotten.

"No you didn't tell us." The two said simultaneously.

"Oh, well, I've been doing that."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hunter was about to leave the camp grounds until he heard Sammy call his name from behind.

"Hunter, can I come with you?," Sammy took in a deep breath, "I've always wanted to see you work in action! You play with the most dangerous creatures at you're sanctuary place! So I want to see how you get animals to like you so much!"

"I'll warn you, there hasn't been much progress."

The Texan and the Nature Boy set off into the jungle, finding the female Allosaurus would be a slight problem but Hunter can manage tracking it. She has been very aggressive lately, Darius and Hunter suspected her to be protecting something like another Allo or her eggs if she has any. So far, Hunter has not been able to find any of the suggested options.

Sammy kept asking him loads of questions again, most of his answers were approved or disapproved hums.

Hunter brought along the lasso he had made, well he had to make another one as the Allo sliced it into two from the last encounter they had.

Sammy was talking about her family in Texas before she bumped into Hunters outstretched arm, his whole body was stiffer than wood, and he staring directly ahead of them.

"Sammy, the tree behind us, climb it and stay there," Hunter quietly ordered as he slowly pulled the lasso over his body and into his hands.

"Is..is it the Allosaurus?," Sammy fearfully asked.

Hunter nodded and ushered her to move, he started spinning the lasso above him and waited for the Allo to reveal itself from the dense jungle in front of him. "Come on...don't be a coward—"

Just then the Allo rushed out of the jungle and towards Hunter. He waited until the last second to dodge, he went forward and threw the lasso around the Allo's lower jaw, he yanked it back as quickly as he could, causing the Allo to trip and swerve into the ground, making a crescent moon shape of dirt.

Hunter quickly ran up to the Allo, before it could get up Hunter had climbed onto its back and kept a firm hold on the lasso. The Allo stood up and roared, but it was cut short as Hunter yanked its lower jaw back, causing it to shut its jaws closed and pull its head back.