Guilmon vs Renamon

(Your Pov)

Man last night was a rough one especially with Rika and Renamon showing up. I'm cool with Herissmon having friends but, I don't think Rika has the same tought process as I do. I'm just sitting in my room thinking of what I can do for today considering it's a weekend. And in a matter of seconds as if someone was listening to me my phone started to ring and I obviously picked it up.

"Hello?"- (y/n)

"Hey (y/n) it's Takato."- Takato

"Yo what up dude? Call to see if I could draw you another picture of your OC digimon again? What was his name again Guilmon?"- (y/n)

"What no, I mean yeah but, not in the way you think! Do you have anything planned for today?"- Takato

"Me? Not particularly no."- (y/n)

"Great I've got to show you something important. Meat me next to the park. Oh and speaking of drawing bring your art supplies. It's been awhile since we've made comics together."- Takato

Takato hung up the phone leaving me to just go and get ready. I put on my casual clothes and my favorite pair of headphones.

(Pretty much the same clothes that was in the picture on the first chapter.)

I also grab my art bag with the necessary tools I need. You know pencils, pens, color pencils, a few highlighters, a pencil sharpener, and obviously paper. I walked out of my room and stopped by my mom's room to see if she was there. I guess she must of gone to work early today otherwise she still would have been here. Taking them to account I went by my little sister's room and knocked on her door. And just like last time she opened it but this time she was holding Herissmon in her arms.

"Are you going out?"- Emi

"Yeah I'm going to go spend time with Takato. Remember to take your medicine okay. I'll put it somewhere you can easily grab it."- (y/n)

"But, I hate my medicine!"- Emi

"Hahaha if it tastes bad that means it's working. You know what time you have to take it so take it. I'll leave you here with Spike okay he'll make sure you're safe."- (y/n)

I looked at Herissmon and he nodded his head at me to show he understood. My sister Emi is a very sickly child so she has to take medicine to make sure she gets better. But thanks to both my Mom and Dad's jobs we get enough money to afford it and live in a nice house. Speaking of money I went back to my room and grabbed a few bucks just in case I wanted to buy something. After that I went to the kitchen got all the medicine on the counter for her so she can easily grab it and headed outside. I know some people might think it's irresponsible to leave a 7-year-old by herself. But, she's smart enough to know what to not to do. Not only that but Herissmon is with her, it's not everyday you have an electrical porcupine as a pet to protect you. I hooked up my headphones and started to play my favorite song and started to walk.

(If you know where this is from. Your an OG)

Timeskip

I finally made it to the park and saw Takato waving at me.