Part 2

(When I say, please start the music at 24:27)

Flustered at the fact he was talking to you, you tried to find a response to his answer. You mouth kept opening and closing as you tried to conure up an answer. Toji's eyes furrowed at your obvious frustration.

"You good there princess?" He said. His face got closer to your and you became even more flustered. Your hand flew to your mouth to cover your embarrassed smile and you turned away from him. Toji leaned back and watched you. You were a very peculiar girl, you seemed to get flustered very easily. Toji took a sip and chuckles at this thought, this would be fun. He snapped in your ear and you turned your attention back to him.

"Princess, your name?" He asked . You came back to your senses and finally answered his question.

"Y/N, Y/N, L/N." You answered. Toji repeated this in his mind. He liked your name, it matched your face, and your personality."

"Pretty name for a pretty lady. Say, what're you here for? It's a pretty dirty club this is. You seem pretty young too." He said. Placing his forearms on the counter and leaning down. Your eyes took attention to the way his shirt perfectly hugged his arms. It was like everything about this man was perfect. You looked back up at him, and it turned out he was checking you out too. You wrapped your arms around yourself shyly and answered, "my boyfriend cheated on me. I just wanted to make myself feel better.

Toji 'hm'ed and you watched as a smile grew onto his face. He leaned down to you and gently blew air onto your ear.

"I can make you feel better." He said lowly. He was so close, you could smell his cologne, and the minty, with a hint of alcohol smell in his breath. You tensed and placed your hands on his shoulders. He took notice of this and leaned in closer, his lips ghosting over your neck. You let out a shaky breath and gripped onto his shoulders harder. The heat and dominance radiating off of his body made you shiver in delight. He placed a gentle kiss on your neck before moving away. Finishing off his drink before standing up. You looked up at him and a song started to play.

(You can start the music.)

Toji looked out onto the dance floor with the crowd of people. "Wanna dance?" He asked, holding his hand out to you. You gripped his hand and walked out with him. The farther into the crowd you two got, the hotter the room felt. Toji made sure to stay near you, as the crowd was moving and bumping into people. You two settled for a spot in the middle of the crowd and slowly began to feel the music. Toji placed himself behind you, his hands on your waist.

You swayed your hips and placed your head against Toji's chest. Toji, also dancing to the music, looked down at you and smiled.

"That's it, there you go. Forget that son of a bitch." His hips moved with yours, his arms circled around yours as you two danced. You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck, looking up into his eyes. Toji's head slowly moved down, he had to bend his knees a little bit to reach your face. Your noses were touching, his lips were so close, and his eyes piercing into yours.

You made the first move to kiss him, a quick soft kiss. Toji's deepened the kiss, his hands moving to your thighs. He gently tapped your side, signaling for you to jump. You jump and wrap your legs around his waist, Toji holds your thighs for stability. The room was getting hotter, your skin sticking to your clothes. You and Toji break the kiss and stare at each other with lust and want.

There was no doubt you two desired each other. The way Toji easily held you whilst admiring you left butterflies in your stomach. You almost went in for another kiss when you remembered you two were making out and grinding on each other in the middle of the dance floor. You tapped his arm, signaling you wanted to be put down.

"Your place or mine?" He asks suggestively. You paused for a second. Is this really what you wanted? You barely knew the man and wanted to take him to your place so he could fuck you dumb. You didn't know what to do, you were frustrated, confused, and vulnerable. Even more of a reason to try to forget about this night.

Breaking away from your thoughts, you looked back at Toji and decided to head back to your house. You were nervous, the man was so much bigger than you, and so intimidating. As you two headed out to the parking lot, Toji grabbed a hold of your wrist and pulled you to a secluded corner. In this area, was a black BMW. He opened the door for you and you s=entered the car. It had black, leather seats, a shiny consol with an area to charge your phone, and a bluetooth connector (idk what to call it). When he started the car, R&B music automatically started playing. Toji picked up his phone and typed in the name of a certain song.

The bass of the music shook the car, and made the car ride so much more enjoyable. Toji drove smoothly with one hand on the wheel, and the other on the arm rest. You took the time to observe him, his appearance and demenor. He seemed like a wealthy man, he paid for his drinks easily, his clothes were from an expensive brand, the car, and the gold Rolex placed on his wrist topped it off. The man seemed...respectfu. He didn't overstep boundaries or anything, at least not yet.

"You gonna keep staring, Princess?" Toji asked. You noticed the car had came to a stop, you were at a stoplight. Toji's face was turned to you, almost touching yours. You made eye contact with him, the way he looked at you, made you shiver in delight. You looked from his eyes, to his lips, to his eyes again. Your bottom lip stuck out in a pout, Toji knew exactly what you wanted. He began to creep closer to you, your nosed now touching. You could smell the alcohol on his breath, along with the scent of his cologne. Your lips were so close to touching when the light turned green again. Toji immediately backed away from you, turning his face back towards the road. You let out a whine, you hated the fact he was teasing you.

"Tojiii." You whined.

"Hm?" He responded, putting on a poker face. You were annoyed by his oblivious act. You knew that he knew what you wanted, you just didn't know how to get him to act out. You huffed and turned away, looking out the window. Toji took notice of this, and pulled over. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him. You gasped at the sudden action, his fingers had a firm, yet gentle grip.

Toji's eyes glanced at your lips, the lips that he kissed not too long ago. The way your lips glistened in the moonlight. The way they were slightly parted, and formed a slight pout drew him in. He slowly came closer, his lips touching yours. You moaned at the feeling. Toji leaned over more, grabbing the back of your neck. He pulled you up over the arm rest, you now straddling him. His hands moved down to your waist, gripping your ass. You gripped his hair and pulled on it whilst leaving sloppy kisses on his neck.

Toji reached his hands down to the side of the seat and reclined it. As he fell back, you became more desperate, and started to grind on him. Toji's hips rutted against yours, also trying to find a pleasurable friction. You realized the dress was getting in the way, and pulled it up to your waist. Your panties were shown, but you didn't care. You quickened your pace against Toji's erection, and let out quick gasps at the pleasure. Your kind was in a daze, you couldn't think straight.

All of a sudden, Toji slightly picked you up. "Princess, if we don't get going, I'm gonna fuck you in this car." He said, staring into your eyes. You whined, slightly angry at the fact you still had to get home. Toji chuckles at your desperation, and easily placed you back in your seat.

"Don't worry princess, it's only a matter of time."

---------------------------

Ok uh hi. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, had major writing block. I'm working on more chapters though ;)