Hold Me Tight or Don't!

I did this because I need a dose of Uzuzen. I also did it because I thought it would be fun to press shuffle on my main playlist and see what my phone thinks I should do. 

Song played 1st: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T by Fall Out Boy 

I recommend listening to the song first and commenting what type of vibe you think this story is. 

Happy reading! :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 I awoke from my slumber to the sun shining in my eyes. As I stood up I squinted and let my vertigo fade as my blood flow evened out. I looked over to where my silver haired lover was supposed to be, and once again, he was missing. He had been leaving early more frequently, and it was starting to annoy me.

'If he doesn't want it to be known that we are together then why does he bother sleeping with me in the first place?'

I shake my head of thoughts, they were useless anyway. No matter what I said or did, Uzui would never openly admit to me being his lover. Even if we got engaged, even if we had a family together, Uzui would never admit to having a male lover.

However much I hate that, Uzui is still the only man to even come kinda close to my heart. I began heading to the field when I caught sight of the selfish bastard himself, he was talking with Shinobu-san. I walked over to them and smiled my sweetest smile.

"Good morning, Shinobu-san."

I glanced over to the shocked male.

"You as well Uzui-san."

And with that, I walked away. As I turned another corner I saw Tanjiro and Kanao happily chatting on the porch, both blushing. I envied their open relationship, to be able to talk with and about your lover so openly.

'That would be nice..'

I frowned and turned back the way I came heading back to my room, my appetite depleted. As I walked past Shinobu she noticed and called out for me.

"Zenitsu-kun, why aren't you going to eat?"

She had a straight face on, but hints of confusion and worry filled her heart. I smiled a solemn smile and shook my head.

"My appetite is just not with me right now, but thank you for the consideration Shinobu-san."

Ending it there, I walked off and confined to my room. I stayed there for quite some time. I stared at where Uzui insisted he sleep.

'And yet I never get to properly see him..alone..."

He was always around someone, always flaunting. He never really cared for anyone else's opinions when it came to the stuff he swore he was good at. He used to show interest in my opinion, but that dwindled quickly.

After a few months, Uzui stopped being as sweet and cuddly as he was. He stopped asking for my opinion, and I stopped giving him mine.

I stared and questioned our relationship for some more before I began subconsciously twisting a pressure point on my wrist. I noticed before repercussions began happening and stopped before laying down and crying myself to sleep.