Chapter 1 True Colors

Hi my name is Amber Weasley.I have six brothers and a younger sister. I am the same age as Ron. For some reason I think all the guys in Hogwarts hate me. They never look at me in the eye. When ever I say hi, they immediately look down. The only boys in the school that actually talk to me are my brothers, George, Fred, Ron, and Harry, but I call Harry for short HP. I give nick names to all my siblings which happily annoy them. Ginny is love birds because she always makes Google eyes at HP. Ron's is ( and I am proud to say that I helped George and Fred with this one ) Ronikkins. George is lover boy, and Fred's is Fredward because he goes from girl to girl so you know Edward as like the vampire. Hhhaaaa!!!! What no? Well I thought it was clever.well then. Anyway, all my friends are the girls from all houses. Even Slytherin. I know I'm pretty awesome. My best friend Mione keeps saying I'm beautiful but I'm not sure. I mean if I was beautiful, then why do boys never talk to me? whatever, anyway, I think I might be the second most powerful person in the world because apparently there was this a prophecy that a child with ginger hair and green eyes would be one of the most powerful witches ever. It was true, I could breathe fire, my hair turn blood red and catches on fire and my eyes turn red when angry. I can bring happyness by just singing, I can turn into any animal I desire, my favorite is a dragon, I can make potions with ease I don't have to look at the directions and I also can train animals and make them love me. I can breath underwater, heal people, bring back the dead. I could bring back the dead! Yeah that's right I could possibly bring back Lily and James. Of course they told me though that they must stay but they never told me why. Did I mention that I can not be killed by an accident or on purpose, I can only die when I become of age so the oldest a woman can live, so I can live till I'm 150, give or take a few years and no one can severely hurt me. Hahaha I can remember when I first met my friends......
FLASH BACK
We were at home at the Burrow, and I had a room to myself haha you can suck it bros. In my room is a queen size bed with gold drapes and red sheets, above the bed is the Hogwarts Crest. I was about to turn eleven. I heard squacking downstairs and a plunk. My eyes opened but barely and stumbled out of bed. It was 6:30 in the morning. I think I might be the only morning person in the house though. Ron was still asleep though so I quickly ran to Fred and George's room. They were at their desk in the corner whispering. They stopped whispering when they saw me with a smirk painted on my face. I gave them a wink and they went down the hall and up the stairs to Ron's room. When they saw little Ronikkins asleep, they smirked as well. George dashed into the bathroom with a spider as big as my hand, merlins beard I hope it's not lethal. George came out at the same time Fred entered with a bucket of water, probably 200 balloons, puke pasties, string, and a hook. After an hour of hard labor our masterpiece was finished. I put my hand up in the air with three fingers. Ginny was coming down the hall. Three. You could see her shadow from under the door. Two. She knocked on the door. One. The door opens. RON BILIUS WEASLEY, MUMS GOT BREAKFAST READY. COME ON YOUR FOODS GETTING COLD!!!!!!!!! Ron bolts up and George at that moment pulled the string releasing the water balloon to fall right on Ron's face. What the bloody gits! He said shocked. Well he's awake now. I fell on the flow panting breath cous' I was laughing so hard. Ron finally got out of bed and he, George, Fred, and I raced down stairs. Being the runner of the family, I made it first to the food. I ate quickly and then mom past Ron, George, Fred, and my otter telling me that I was excepted to Hogwarts. I nearly choked on my cereal. I was so happy that i could cry, which I probably did, but eh. " we'll be going to Diagon alley tomorrow at 10:00 am, but right now I want all of you except Amber and Ginny to go degnome the lawn. Ron grumbled but didn't say anything. Ron quickly went upstairs to take a shower. That's when I smirked and then winked to George and Fred who smirked right back. I put on a way too cheerful smile and talked like a high pick school girl and put three fingers in the air. I dropped a finger, then another, until that one finger was pointing to the stairs. A high pitch girly scream came from upstairs and the sound of someone throwing up at the same time came too. Ron ran down the stairs to see George, Fred, me, Ginny, and even mum on the floor laughing like crazy, well I think that will last me a life time. Don't you agree. I looked,at their with identical smirks and said in unison boldly and clear. " Never"

SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER- SEE YA NEXT TIME AND IM GOING TO SAY MY REAL NAME BECAUSE SINCE YOU ARE AWESOME AND LOVE HARRY POTTER, YOU ARE ALREADY MY FRIENDS- 😜 SEE YA LATER
A.L.M.A.N.B.P