Weird Mountain Village: 01

Start from the beginning

“What will happen to you? ”   

[Punishment may be triggered. 】   There is even punishment!   Shi'an's eyes widened, “What kind of punishment is it? ”   

[This... because the cannon fodder survives for a short time, most of them are not easy to roll over, so no one has triggered it so far, and I don't know. 】   

[If you are really curious, maybe you can try OOC deliberately. 】   

Shi'an's whole body was full of resistance, “Hahaha... that's not necessary. ”   

“Irritable, conceited, and jealous, I will remember these three characteristics well. ”   

“Shi'an, what are you talking about? ”   

A male voice suddenly sounded next to him, interrupting his thoughts.   Shi'an reacted with hindsight and hindsight.

He accidentally read out what he was thinking just now.   

Sitting next to him was a handsome young man with a gentle smile on his face, staring at Shi'an with interest.   

Before waiting for Shi'an's answer, the young man leaned closer and asked again:

"Ah what? Ask what were you muttering just now? What is irritable? What's the matter? Who is irritable? ”   

Shi'an shook his head. As soon as he wanted to say that there was nothing wrong, he listened to the system coldly remind him:

[People set. 】   

“..." Shi'an immediately put on a fierce look, “You don't care what I say!" It's none of your business! ”   

I thought the youth would be angry, but the other party didn't say anything. Not only did he not speak, but the smile on his face became deeper, as if he was enjoying Shi'an's irritability very much.   

Shi'an Yuguang paid attention to the young man, and when he saw that he didn't mean to be embarrassed or unhappy, he quietly breathed a sigh of relief.   

Although I don't know why the other party reacted this strange way, it's always good to be angry.   

He has lived for more than 20 years, and he has never used this attitude to talk to others. He is not used to being so fierce for the first time.   

[This person's name is Song Ge, he is your senior brother in the same class, and he is also the most capable person in this assessment]   

“Is Song Ge the protagonist of this world? ”   

【No】   

“Huh? Oh. ”   

In the last world, Yu Feichen was the most capable occultist. He and the ghost were from two camps, so he was the protagonist.   

I thought the world was the same, but it turned out not to be.   

The car was driving rickety, and it didn't reach its destination until the evening.