Chapter 8 (Finally!)

"Hiya!~" the cowgirl said once everyone was looking.

"You smell weird," Y/N said, her 8 year old brain not comprehending the severity of the situation. The woman just ignored her.

"Zora!" Ramsey shouted in surprise. It seemed as if he knew this woman..

"Zora Salazar," Percy said, significantly more calmly than Ramsey, although it seemed Ramsey knew her better.

"Aww, you recognize me?~" the woman, who Y/N assumed was named Zora, responded happily. Percy then went on to say something about self respect or something Y/N didn't understand. Instead, she looked at Howie. He seemed unfazed by all this but when he looked at Y/N's tears eyes that held nothing but fear, something flickered in his eyes for a moment.

"And right now, I'm gunnin' for that fella over there," Y/N heard Zora say when she tuned back in, which she assumed was a bad thing.

"No <3," Ramsey said. Zora laughed loudly, a sound that shook Y/N to her core.

"Ramsey!" she said. "I gave you an hour to hide behind any object you could find, and you picked a COP?!"

"Ramsey," Y/N said, pulling on the end of Ramsey's shirt. "Why does she not like you?"

"Uhh," Ramsey said, trying to come up with an excuse. "Clearly she is crazy. I have never done anything wrong in my life :3. Officer, arrest that woman!"

"Come on eyebrows," Zora said. "You're not gonna seriously stand in my way knowing what I'm capable of? Especially with your brat of a kid standing right there?"

A bunch of other things happened and Zora took out a necklace that Y/N remembered Giovanni having, and suddenly Ramsey and Percy were plunged into a duel. They both agreed that it would be too dangerous to bring Y/N with them, so they asked Howie to watch her (I really like Howie if you couldn't tell). Y/N tried to protest, but ultimately couldn't really do much since she's 8. While on the building with Howie, she got bored and decided to pick up some tools that were left around.

"Don't touch that," Howie said stoically. Y/N pouted and put it down reluctantly. She then decided it would be so hilarious to teleport around. The bad part about this plan was that her epithet had only manifested earlier that day, so she didn't have full control over. And suddenly she was being held by the back of her shirt by Howie who had just saved her from falling. He glared but kept his rage in seeing as this was an 8 year old. Y/N kept up her antics the entire time until the others made it back and when they did, Howie looked about ready to explode.

"Ramsey! Percy!" Y/N said happily as she teleported down to where they were and hugged them both. Later, you could find Y/N standing with them as Arnold and Bugsy are taken into a police car. She sticks her tongue out at them, to which they roll their eyes and glare at her. Later, Y/N heads home and all is fine...

For now...

This story is finally finished! I'm so so sorry it took this long but so much has been happening in my life. I was inspired to finish this when I was looking at epithet erased stories and realized mine was at #22. I would like to thank everyone who read this and stuck with me! Also, if there is anything else you want me to write for just leave it in the comments. If I know it and like it I will probably write for it so don't be afraid to ask! Bye now and see you in whatever I decide to create next!