He gets what he wants so will he get me?

• Dedicated to Mikaela

Chapter 2

Flight 247 to California!! We are ready for you to board!! Flight 247 to California!!

Oh my cheese and crackers will this lady shut her pie hole?!?! God people like these are annoying, even if they have to say it so we can board. But still!!

So i went over to the annoying lady and gave her my ticket and boarded the stupid plane. When i got on it i realized so far no one was in my group of 3 seats yet. Thats good cause i dont give a damn i am taking the window seat and whoever that seat belongs to is now mine mine mine.

I put my bag above me and sat down waiting for this tin can to take off when i heard a someone clear their throat. I looked over and there were two tall muscular boys, both tan and verying good looking.

"Um you are in my um seat..." the first one said.

"So? You got a problem? I was here first and i always get the window, and plus i didnt want the middle seat. So you can have and get off my back cause i am not moving bub. Got that? GOOD." i replied back and rested my head back on the seat.

After my little speech i didnt hear another word from him. Infact the other dude sat by me instead!! Ha what a wussy!! Serves him right for trying to tell me off!! He probly thought i would give him my seat with what i look like, deep sea green eyes and long brown hair that was layered and a rockin body, and finally i was angel faced that all the guys love and girls hate.

***AFTER PLANE STARTED AND IS NOW MOVING***

I was listening to my ipod when someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked over and it was those two dumbasses.

"What the hell do you want?" i snapped at them.

They looked taken back and then both of them smiled.

"Well we was just wondering what your name was? And what is a pretty girl like you doing on a plane by yourself? And by the way my name is Talen." the guy that i told off before stated.

"Um whatever! I dont really care and i think that you are a creeper and i dont want to talk to you!! So leave. me. the. hell. alone!" I said in a voice dripped with sweetness.

'Talen' looked at me stunned. HAHA i bet no girl has ever turned that boy down in his life! Ha suck that talen cause you just got REJECTED!! Score one for Abigail!!

The other guy must have thought it was funny casue he started to laugh, so i joined him.

Talen just sat back and pulled out his ipod and headphones on and took a nap.

"Um hi my name is Noah.You have to excuse my brother, he never gets turned down so he is a little mad." Noah said while giving me a sheepish smile.

AWWW he is so shy!!I think ill talk to Noah and not his dumbass of a brother!

"Haha yeah. Well my name is Abigail." I said and held out my hand for him to shake.

Noah gladly shook my hand and smiled.

"Abigial. I like that name, it sounds pretty. Well Abigail what is bringing you to California?" He asked.

"Well my parents are total douche bags and are sending me there to live with my older brother, twin brother, and little brother because they want to travel the world. What about you?" i replied back. I really think i this boy.

"I see well i am heading back from vacation in Florida." He said with a smile.

"I see. So Noah you got a cell phone?" I questioned.

He looked at me puzzled then reached into his pockets and pulled out an iphone 4 and handed it to me.

"Good." I turned it on and went to his contacts and put myslef in and gave it back.