You could hear poor Naoya in the back yelling at Gojo for not setting his alarm for 6 o'clock. "We'll have this conversation another time Naoya, you see me on the phone right now. Yelling at me... Anyways, would you like to go swimming with us?" Gojo asked nicely over the phone.

You nodded, "Sure, let me just tell Toji about it, and then we'll be on our way to go guys." Gojo chuckled through the phone, "alright we'll see you down here in a bit sweetie, be sure to eat your breakfast alright?" Gojo said in a white suburban accent.

You laughed and bid your goodbyes, hanging up the phone and getting out of bed. You traveled over to the bathroom door, getting ready to knock only to watch it open and reveal a fully dressed Toji who bumped into you but quickly caught you by the waist.

"Good morning," you smiled earning a small nod from Toji, "Morning," he replied. You told him about your phone call with Gojo and how he wanted you all to go swimming with him. Toji mentally sighed at the idea of Gojo arranging yet another get-together. All Toji wanted to do was get away from Gojo since he was the one who started all this random trip.

But then he thought to himself. Seeing you in a bathing suit wouldn't be that bad, of course, he'd be looking respectively. The idea itself wasn't that bad at all. Still, Toji wanted nothing to do with Gojo.

"You go on ahead, I have some stuff to do. I'll catch up with you all later." Toji nodded. You hummed as a response, "I guess I'll meet you down there." you smiled before turning around and getting your "bathing" suit ready. With that, both of you bid your goodbyes and you got dressed and ready to go.

 With that, both of you bid your goodbyes and you got dressed and ready to go

(A/n: This is your bathing suit(s), you may change them if you want I don't mind

(A/n: This is your bathing suit(s), you may change them if you want I don't mind. Other than that, enjoy :))

Gojo didn't give any directions of where the swimming pool was, so you had to travel up and down the elevator trying to find it. You were glad it didn't take too long though. As you made it to the pool, you saw Gojo, Naoya, and Megumi putting on sunscreen in their swimming trunks.