Soon he was parked outside your home, waiting outside of his car while looking back and forth from his watch to your apartment complex.

You were in your apartment getting ready, putting on the appropriate clothing for the weather and heading out the door. As you were getting ready to close the door you saw tall, bulky figure coming up the stairs. To your surprise, it was Toji.

Toji looked up from where he was and saw you staring back at him. In confusion, you purse lips at him and began to speak.

"I thought you said you were going to call," you questioned.

Toji's mouth was left gaped open, until he finally closed and looked away in embarrassment. He forgot that he had said he would call when he got there. How could he forget? He was just too excited to see you that he completely forgot about what he said he was going to do.

"Sorry," Toji mumbled in embarrassment. You saw his cheeks flush in a light pink color. You couldn't help but wonder why. Shortly after, you both agreed to just go to car and forget about it. On your way out the building, You saw Megumi in the backseat swaddled up in a puffy coat and large scarf. You smiled at the sight and got near the car door.

Suddenly, Toji opened the passenger door for you and gestured you to go inside. Surprised at him, you sat down in the passenger seat and gave Toji the "okay" to close the door. Once he did, Toji ran to the other side of the car and got back inside while sighing in relief.

While Toji was settling in his seat, you looked back at Megumi and saw him fast asleep with his hot cocoa and strawberry strudel in his hand along with strawberry jam smeared on his cheeks. The sight was too pure you could've just died from cuteness.

"Here."

You look back at the front seat to see Toji holding a cup and a donut towards you. "What's this?" You asked. "It's food..." Toji responds. You sat there in your seat just astonished, unsure of what say or do, you grabbed the cup and donut. You were surprised they were still warm.

"I uh... I thought you might've been hungry. So I got you some hot cocoa and... a chocolate covered donut with sprinkles." Toji sighed in frustration. You examined the donut and saw it was more than just a chocolate covered donut with sprinkles.

The donut itself looked like it was decorated by a preschooler. There was a mix of several different sprinkles and a gummy worm placed in the middle. No matter how long you stared at it, the monstrosity would continue to confuse you. Toji turned to you as he watched you stare at the donut in confusion. He figured that you didn't like it causing him to feel a little sad. He tried to get you a regular donut but that was all the had along with the last strawberry strudel.

"Y/n, you don't have to eat it if you don't want to... That was all they had... I'm sorr-" Toji sighed.

"No no, it's fine. It's nice. Thank you." You whispered the last part before taking a bite into the donut. The donut wasn't that bad, it was just too decorative and sweet.Toji's heart nearly pounded out of his chest after hearing you thank him. He muttered out a small "you're welcome" before driving off.

Once dropping you and Megumi off back at the house, Toji bid his goodbye and left for work. After making it inside, you cleaned up Megumi and made sure that he ate something warm. Throughout the rest of the day, Megumi had clung to you like glue. There was no point in trying to leave him on the couch so that you could clean, he would be right next to you the second you tried to leave.