1. Childhood love 💕

The ground was lively. Crowds of all kind of people, different stalls which sells all kinds of articles, foods, and others, artists... The fest was at its peak attraction today.

It's a local yearly festival in that small village which is celebrated like or more than dragon boat festival or likes. Everyone in the village gathers when the sun sets and then it's all celebration. Children love it, particularly because there will be a stall selling toys, snacks, ice creams, etc. Young, as well as adults, also enjoy it because there will be things for them too.

Just like that, a little boy, only 6 years old, was so excited to go to the fest. His father was busy with his work to take him to the fest so he persuaded his uncle to take him. It was only a quarter past 5, he was all ready and made his uncle get ready too.

It was a small village and to the venue, the village ground was only 10 minutes walk. The boy walked swinging his uncle's hand excitedly.

"Looks like our little Wuxie is so excited for the fest." The uncle, Wu Sanxing asked his nephew.

"Yes. I can't wait to see the fireworks." Little Wuxie replied without hiding his excitement.

"Oh! Is that it? But the fireworks will only start at 11. There is still more than 5 hours for it to start."

"That's okay. We can stay there till then, no" Wuxie said with his puppy eyes.

"Only if certain somebody won't fall asleep..." Sanxing said in a sarcastic tone.

"I won't." Wuxie jumped a little showing his determination. He stood in front of his uncle and continued.

"But if I get tired... I may feel sleepy. What to do then?"

"Then? ... We will go home," Sanxing said which was certainly not the one the boy wanted.

"No. Not before I see the fireworks, please..." Wuxie whines. He was too cute to be refused and his uncle had a sweet spot for the boy.

Sanxing, first pretended like he doesn't care. Then with a penguin-like walk, little Wuxie moved closer to his uncle with hands put forward. Sanxing took a peep at the little one who was barely tall as his knees.

"Carry me so won't is tired and don't fall asleep." said the little one.

Hard to resist Wu Sanxing scooped the little one up swinging him in the air. The giggles from Wuxie were music to his ears.

"Let's go~~~"

∅∅∅

Wuxie had a lot of fun and he also made his uncle buy him popsicles after a long time of whining, acting cute, and mad. He was sipping it all the way glancing over the roadshows, stalls, and all.

"Wuxie... Let's go there. There are a lot of people. Maybe it's a magic show."

"Magic? Woah... Let's go. Let's go."

Wuxie got so excited and he started running still holding onto his uncle's finger.
The crowd was large, four or more rows in front of him, making it impossible for Wu Sanxing to see. He tiptoed trying to get a view but still, it was no use.

"What's in there?? Rabbits? Did he take rabbits out of a hat?" Wuxie asked his uncle as he couldn't see anything.

"I... I don't know. I can't see. Wait a minute."

"You are useless." Little wuxie mumbled with a pout. He looked in his front and there was a man. He saw a little gap beside him.

"Excuse me~~~" Little Wuxie didn't even wait for a replay but squeezed through the little gap and moved to the front. He crossed the people with a lot of effort and gave a deaf ear to his uncle's calls.
He passed the people as he reached the front...