Episode One: The Pilot

It all starts with a warm cabin, a fire was burning. Suddenly, multiple portals open at once and screaming was heard. Then there was a loud thump.

Andy: Where am I? Bev! Gregory!

Lia: You!

George: I am also here for some reason.

Lia: You took all my character development away!

George: Woah! *Holds her back.* What are you doing?

Lia: *Calms down.*

George: That's nice, what's your name, by the way?

Lia: Amelia Williams or Lia. *Shakes his hand*

George: Lieutenant George Victoire. Pleasure to be in your acquaintance.

Andy: Heh, meet cute.

Lia: You do realize that I happen to like him platonically.

George: And I find Miss Amelia quite stunning, but that is all.

Pam: *Screams and lands on someone else.*

Adrian: I can't see anything. Ellie!

Pam: Sorry, little dude.

Adrian: *Still trembling.* Where is my Holy Room, my sister is still coming for me.

Me: Don't worry, she can't find you here.

Andy: It's the creator.

Pam: Where's my game, cartridge?

Portal: *Barfs it out.*

Pam: Yes!

Lia: I think we should introduce ourselves. You already know me and George.

George: Yes ma'am.

Andy: Hey, my name's Andy.

Me: *Yelling from behind* Andy, who?

Andy: *Slightly red* Andrew Henry Schmidt.

Pam: Schmidt? As in Mike Schmidt or Michael Afton from Five Nights at Freddy's?! The animatronics? Is he your dad.

Andy: Well yeah.

Adrian: Wait, you're a boy?

Andy: You just realize that?

Lia: Yeah, can you blame us?

Pam: How can a purple corpse give you life?

Andy: Oh, my timeline is extremely diverse. Some things change, like Charlotte is my mother, and she's the same age as father.

Pam: Excuse me. Charlotte, Emily from the novels.

Lia: Would you stop screaming on my face? My face hardly looks like a microphone.

Pam: Sorry.

Andy: It's complicated, like I'm thirteen now, while in my dimension I have two kids, and I'm flipping 33.

Lia: Something in here made us younger, like I'm like 100 years old in my reality.

George: Lia, would you like to tell us more about you?

Lia: You know my name, but not my drafted story.

Pam: Drafted?

Andy: They didn't finish hers yet.

Adrian: No wonder Lia continues to glare at them.

Lia: I'm a singer from the 1920s and I have a twin brother who I didn't know existed, then we travel around America separately learning about prejudice and things you normally read. We swapped lives throughout the whole draft.

George: Interesting story. In my turn, I was abandoned as a child and was raises by commanders throughout France. I became lieutenant by age 15 and fought side by side with Napoleon.

Adrian: The short guy?

George: He was average height of the time. What's your story?

Adrian: I moved to my uncle's house and then weird things happened to my sister. She started hurting us. Next thing I know, my little sister died in an accident that resulted in her death. Her wife was very distraught. Now I love with trauma. But I'm sure you got to live your lives happily.

Everyone: *Looks at me*

Me: I accidentally put too much trauma.

Pam: My turn, I'm Pamielle. I play video games and have my ice cream shop.

Adrian: That sounds oddly normal.

Pam: When I was your age, I died a literally went to Hell. By the way, you are talking to the human being who represents duality of Pride and Gentleness or Humility.

Andy: Right.

Me: I just appeared here.

They all didn't know what to do, so he waited by the fire, trying to figure out what is happening.

Pam: So your parents really died.

Andy: Yeah. I miss them every day, but I also miss Ria and Jesse.

Pam: I miss Kat, Jules, Danny, Jane, Selena, Millie, Thomas, and Arty.

Adrian: You have a lot of.friends.

Pam: *Cuddles with him* It's fine.

Me: You spin me right round, baby.

Andy: Please stop it.

Lia: Oh yeah, I saw the video of you singing to that.

George: I'm going to catch up on some reading.

Lia: Good luck.

While walking through the hallway, he found some books. Each thing with scattered paper. When he found something wanted to read, George stopped and recognized his name on one page.

George: What's all this? Andy Schmidt when to jail when he's 15, Amelia Williams is a diva, Pam unnoticeably bragged about winning the game Olympics and Adrian is a missing child? Man, I never expected them to be hardcore.

When he came back with these papers, the fire turned fiery. Pam looked at it as she tried to touch it, but it was gone as soon as she stepped forward.

George: What did you do?

Pam: I remembered something, before we went here. I was screaming at something, it made me feel guilty, and I saw it as my pride.

Me: Woah.

Andy: So purgatory?

Pam: It seems like it.

Andy: *Kicks the couch* I'm living what my evil grandfather has gone through.

A door opened behind the furnace, it was dark and cold. They heard little screams of help and crying to be let out.

Adrian: What the hell is that?

Andy: I don't know, but we need flashlights and a match. George brings the paper. KRMD, make sure everyone is here and Pam watch their back.

Lia: Who dropped in and made you the leader?

Andy: Look, I've been in this sort of spot years ago. I know what I can do to help us get out of here.

Lia: Well, how about somebody rise and be the leader.

No one was rasing their hands and Lia was starting to fight over the position, but a golden orb appeared before me. It allowed me to type questions to you in the real world. My first question is this, who should be the leader?

Pam: What are you doing?

Me: A Plan B. We all require one but people out there please hurry, Lia and Andy are pulling their hair.