"I've directed something's too." Kingo said back.

"Mhh yeah? like what." Druig challenged.

"Some internet content."

"How many views?"

"I don't do it for the views."

Ikaris leant up from his leaning on the way, squeezing (Y/N)'s shoulder and grabbed a hold of her wrist, "Let's go, he's wasting our time."

"We need him." (Y/N) pleaded to the male dragging her.

"Ikaris!" Druig's loud voice stopped all movement, the brown head walking over to the said male and finally saw his beautiful (Y/N).

Druig's eyes softened on (Y/N)'s figure who refused to make eye contact with the blue eyed male, his heart tightening at this.

"I've missed you." Druig said once his eyes left (Y/N), "What are you gonna charm me or threaten me?"

"There's a third option if you would like that." Ikaris had faced Druig, letting go of (Y/N).

"Must be heartbreaking finding out that your not mother's favourite."

"I'm sure she'll be real proud."

(Y/N)'s panicked eyes found Sersi ones, the woman standing up from her seat at her panicked expression, "Druig this is serious."

"I'll tell ya what's serious," Druig yelled annoyed, walking back to where Sersi is, "I've just been told I've been sent on a suicide mission for the past thousands years. And that my entire existences is a lie. So excuse me for not giving a shit about your plan right now."

Druig walked out of the room, away from everyone as (Y/N) didn't hesitate to follow after him.

"Druig wait!" (Y/N) yelled out, as the male slowed down and faced the (H/C).

"Hey, (Y/N)." Druig's lip turned up halfway into a smile, moving directly a feet in front of her.

The two souls came face to face, eyes swirling with a lot of different emotions from both sides. Druig reached out a hand and brushed a piece of hair out of (Y/N)'s face, "I've missed you so much.." He breathed.

(Y/N)'s lips wobbled hearing those words, shaking her head she stepped back out of his grip, "No.. I can't... not after what you did, not after what you did to everyone.."

Druig eyed the woman closely, his blue eyes so bright, full of colour and light. He knew she lied, so he took another step forward till he was close enough to see her face.

"I know you are lying." He leant down, mouth near her ear, "I can read minds, or did you forget, darling?"

(Y/N) gasped at this, reaching out to grab ahold of Druig's clothes, her hands shaking in doing so, "You hurt me Druig.. and I know you were only doing what you thought was right but still.." (Y/N) cried, looking up to the male who stared down at her with teary eyes.

"I know, I know.. I'm so sorry (Y/N).." Druig's voice trembled while his lips laid against (Y/N)'s forehead, the girl closing her eyes at his touch, something the (H/C) had missed so badly she understood she couldn't live without it, "I've missed you more then words can explain." Druig flexed his jaw momentarily in hopes of keeping his emotions in check around her.

Druig moved his lips off of (Y/N)'s forehead, staring down at her as he traces her face gently, almost as if he's memorising every line, like she haven't been engraved into his very soul, something he wished to have and never forget.

"I missed you... so much." (Y/N) whispered, she whispered it so gentle it broke Druig's heart, who cupped the side of her cheek and ran his thumb over the tears escaping.