"Alright, let's leave it for now.. but in the meantime, relax and enjoy."

Nagbihis ako sa harapan niya habang patuloy siyang nagsasalita. "How about my other schedules?" tanong ko.

"Your other schedules have been taken into consideration when planning this photoshoot." she smiles and pats my shoulder. "Don't worry, your manager has thought of everything. So there isn't a problem." she chuckles.

"Are you excited? Are you ready to become the face of this brand?" she smiled and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Yes, supper.." 

"Great! But you know that means you also have to behave like a real celebrity, right?" she stared at me like she's giving me a warning look.

"No more dating, no parties or bad behavior... you need to act like a star!" she said. "And if you behave like a good girl from now on, maybe I can make you more deals like this... what do you say?" she smiles again.

"About that.." hindi niya pinansin ang sinabi ko at nagpatuloy sa pagsasalita.

"I'm glad you like it. Of course, this also means a lot of new responsibilities, but I will help you with that, I just want you to become even more successful. So don't be frightened, this is not hard.. I will always be here for you and take care of everything." I know that one, she's my loyal and trusted manager, lahat ng ginagawa ko ay dumaan sa kaniya... dumaan sa maraming debate at ilang away.

"And you just need to concentrate on your fans, your fans want to feel special and see you all the time. They want to talk to you, and you need to answer them. They want pictures, maybe a few nice words sometimes... I'm sure you can do that, right?" tanong naman niya at wala akong nagawa kundi ang tumango.

"Good, this will be so much fun." she chuckles and pats my shoulder again.

"You will be the face of the brand and you will appear in ads, you can be in TV commercials, and you will be on the cover of magazines." she smiles and chuckles again.

"You know, I think you have what it takes to make it really big... I will help you in a way that other managers can only dream off. If you do it right, your future is bright."

"Ilang endorsement ba ang tinanggap mo?" tanong ko naman.

She laughs. "Only one for now, but this will be a big one. This brand is very important and they chose you.. you will be the ambassador."

"I will try to get you more deals with big brands like this one.. to make you bigger and bigger." she winks at me.

"For now, we will just concentrate on this one brand, get some new experience and try out new things.. I think you will do just fine. Are you looking forward to it?" she smiles.

"Yes, but for now.. I want to go with my friends." pagkasabi ko pa lang niyan ay mabilis na nabura ang masayang ekspresyon ng mukha niya.

Nangunot ang noo niya at mukhang alam na kung saan patungo ang sunod na sasabihin ko.

"Wag mong sabihing..." tinignan niya ako ng may diin at kita ang di-gusto sa mukha niya.

"Saglit lang naman."

"Anong saglit lang?! Ang huling inom mo ay nagkaroon ka ng issues kinabukasan! Kaya hindi ka iinom, walang iinom." sagot niya at mas tumalim ang tingin sa akin.

"I'm not going to say yes to you, and it's one of my friends birthday and I was invited to come." tinaasan niya lang ako ng kilay.

"Gusto mo talaga lagi akong ma-kunsumisyon sa tuwing nasasangkot ka sa mga issues mo, Farida!"