Chapter 1

I was at the dorms, We were given a break by, My Master, Principal Nezu, he told us that, we deserve a break from school, it's been two years, since the war, and I got my quirk, and became obsessed with making games and watching anime.

I was going to confess to my crushes, Pyrrha and Ruby, hoping at least one will accept my feelings, but then...

"We're dating! Me and Ruby are going out for a few months."

Pyrrha said, it broke my heart but, I didn't show it, I don't want to ruin their day for them. Mina then shouted.

"Congrats! You two! Don't worry we won't judge you. Right guys?"

"Yeah! Congrats!"

They threw a party, I stayed for a few, and left, Kirishima went up to me.

"Midobro! You okay?! Where are you going?"

This made all of my classmates look at us.

I sigh and said.

"I need to go to my room, I feel exhausted... And the Principal wants me again to his room tomorrow... Sorry"

"Boo! Midori! Come on! Just a little bit!"

Mina said.

"Sorry, Mina, but I really need to go, it has some concerns to my license..."

"Did something happened, Midobro?"

"I was caught using my quirk and I forgot my License here that day..."

"That's bad, good luck tomorrow then."

"Oi! Damn nerd! Try and get kicked out of UA now and I'll kill you! I still haven't proved you that I will be No. 1!"

"I know, Katsuki... Bye! Goodnight! Have fun!"

"Goodnight too, Midoriya/ Nerd/ Midori/Izuku!"

I walked up to my room, the elevator was out so I used the stairs, I was unaware of the looks that Pyrrha and Ruby gave me.

'Izu~ I need your seeds in me~'

'Deku-kun~ I want to be with you, now with me and Pyrrha together you will have both of us for yourself~'

I was about to sleep, when I heard someone knocked on my door, I opened it and saw Pyrrha and Ruby.

"Deku-kun... Can we talk for a bit?"

"Sure..."

"Izuku, Can you be out sperm donor? We wanted someone we can trust and you are our only option..."

"Sure"

"Thank you! Deku-kun!"

"Thank you! Izuku!"

"It's nothing, just call me whenever you want, it's quick since we just need some of my sperm."

'It ain't just the sperm we need, we need the father~'

'I'm having Deku-kun's baby! I'm excited! I can make love with him all night!'

The Morning came and I went to the principal's office, Master told me to just go immediately so I didn't change.

"Ah, Izuku, I'm glad you're here"

Master said.

"So what was your decision?"

"You, Izuku Midoriya, is out of UA..."

After a longer talk, I went back to the dorms and prepared myself to announce the decision...

"Hey, guys... They gave me the decision..."