Natsumi: Ano...

Kotori: What's wrong, Natsumi?

Natsumi: ...No, it's nothing, it's a g-good, but Mukuro-san looks... f-frightening... shouldn't we go together? It'll be... what do you think?

Yoshino: Th-That's right. If the territory can't hold Mukuro San attacks!! I-I can use Zadkiel> for assistance!!

Miku: My <Gabriel> can come in handy too!!

Other Spirits also requested Kotori to go with Shido as she agreed on some conditions which were mainly that they will not interfere unless Shido gets in danger and they agreed.

Shido then thanked them as he got Teleported to the bridge, but the Moment he was gonna Teleport out a red light appeared signalling incoming enemies.

Kotori: Tsk!? Bad timing!

Minowa: There are 4 enemy space warships, detected!! There is also...

Kotori: *looks at the specific spaceship* <Goetia>... Looks like we are engaged in battle...

Shido: *gets Teleported outside* Huh? *Has good posture as he looks at the spaceship* [Uhh Kotori you sure there are only four spaceships? Because I can see five.]

MARIA: 『Hmm, now that I can again... Yes there are five spaceships in sight though one has a very unique energy level and structure... The energy feels similar to Y/n.』

Kotori: [Could it be...]

3rd POV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes, you got it right!! It's none other than-

Y/n: And here they are.

Kurumi: Looks like a fight is gonna happen...

Y/n: Hmm... Shido Itsuka... His resolve to save spirits sometimes inspires me... Even going put his own life in danger to save the spirit... So then... I shall make his task easier to seal that spirit without any trouble.

A ball of Fire which resembled the Sun formed as it glowed gaining the attention of everyone plus a side note, they are on the Dark side of Earth so the mini sun brought the daylight on the other side too as it was glowing very brightly.

Kurumi got her eyes protected by an invisible shield Y/n formed for Kurumi.

Mukuro: Good Grief, he is back at hunting me...

Shido heard that: What!?

Ellen: So, that damn spirit is here too...

Artemisia: Tsk... I am scared to fight him again... but still, I will fight him.

Kurumi: What do you plan on doing, Y/n San!?

Y/n: Now then... From the Sun, the city takes its form... The army protecting the City of Sun... The army of undying flames... I shall now call upon!

At that brief moment everyone around Fraxinux, DEM Fleet, Kurumi, Shido and Mukuro got white.

Everyone was in confusion as then they heard a few words from Y/n.

Y/n: Solens Armé (Swedish for "Army of the Sun")

Soon, a city started to form starting from a castle then making the structure and formation of the whole city and completing its formation on the formation of its Giant Walls. The walls themselves were larger than 3 Earth's combined so you can imagine the normal structure of the City.

However, soon something else started forming and it was Soldiers in Medieval type Armor as they kept forming.

Ellen: N-Nani...

Artemisia: Where is this...

Kotori: Those walls...

The formation of the army got completed.

Maria: 『Calculating the force... Re-calculating... Another Re-calculate...』

Kotori: What is the matter, Maria?

Maria: 『The forces... They are in...』

Kotori: How many soldiers, Y/n summoned?

Maria: 『Total number of soldiers are... 5 billion.』

Everyone in Fraxinux: NANI!?!?!?

The troops started marching towards DEM ships as the ships deployed <Bandersnatch> to attack the troops however the Bandersnatch were able to kill many soldiers, however, the troops reformed back and 1000 of them more got formed.

Y/n: The more you kill... the more you will fight...

The troops attacked the robots. Ellen and Artemisia already in their <Realizers> attacked towards Y/n though this time the ships were also focussing all of their attacks on Y/n.

Y/n: *looks at Artemisia* You didn't learn... Fine...

Ellen sent guided Lasers to attack Y/n as Artemisia used her Territory to block Y/n's movements.

Y/n: Time to destroy you all.

The city walls also has some artillery weapons ready for combat as they started to shoot at the shops destroying them as Goetia got Severely damaged.

Y/n looked at Artemisia as her hand started to pain and that pain was so much that Artemisia started to cry in agony.

Artemisia: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT YOU DID TO MY ARM!?!? STOP IT!!!

Y/n ignored and increased her pain grabbing her neck and throwing her at the lasers with Ellen's master controlling, she diverted the laser but still, one laser was able to hit Artemisia's leg and cut off her right leg.

Ellen: Artemisia!!!

Y/n: You all will die here...

Kotori: [Y/N!!!!! Please stop your army!!! THEY ARE DIVERTING SHIDO AND MUKURO'S TALK!!!] *Says that from a loudspeaker*

Y/n: They are having a date here in my world?....

Ellen used this Moment to grab Artemisia and leave only to get her hand cut off in the process with Y/n destroying the leg and arm.

Ellen: TSK!!! YOU BASTARD!!!

Y/n: Let's see if you will still be able to fight with Ratotskar or not... I am leaving you both as you are... Helpless... Though appear next time on the battlefield, I will make sure to cut both of your heads off.

The city and army then disappeared as Damaged <Goetia> were still capable to teleport the two Adeptus back into the ship and go back to Earth. Though the landing will be hazardous, that's for sure.

Y/n, not wanting to talk with Mukuro and anyone for now decided to go back.

Y/n: I am going back on Earth. Do you want me to drop you off at Shido?

Kurumi: Ara~ no, it's fine. I am ready to go back to Earth!

Y/n: *nods as the Chariot went back to Earth*

----------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed it😊
I will try to post the new chapter soon.
🎄Merry Christmas🎄 though this chapter might be coming on 26th December so a belated Christmas to People seeing this on 26th December or any other date.
Stay Safe and Healthy
Bye Guys🙋‍♂️