💰I like money so it's a deal💰

Start from the beginning

The line clicked out as they hung up.

Well Buddy I think we should grab a suit and head out for Peters apartment and tell him the news.

We can just call dumbass

Well too bad I wanna break into his house.

Smart

I grabbed  another waffle and threw it over my shoulder just as Venoms head came out of my shoulder and grabbed it out of the air.

I ran back to my room with another waffle in my mouth. I packed a quick bag with a med kit just in case, my super suit along with a change of clothes. It was just sweat pants and a lose T- shirt but it worked. I grabbed my helmet and left.

I walked out of my apartment and down to the garage we are I keep my motorcycle. I slipped on my helmet (safety first) and climbed on the bike and kick started it and zoomed off to Peters apartment. 

When I got to his place I parked my bike in a parking spot. I went around to the side of the building and looked up. There was a rusty old ladder that lead up close enough to were Peters window is.

I climbed up the ladder and over to the window. I sat on the window sill and knocked politely.

I might be going in from a window but I was still going to knock. I'm nice like that.

Soon enough the curtains were pushed back to reveal a Peter. He looked shocked to see me at first and scared on to how I was holding on. But then realized that Venom was helping me hold on. 

I waved and gave a big smile as he opened the window.

I jumped through the window but landed face first. I rolled over on my back.

"Hey Peter, fancy meeting you here" I smiled up at him.

"Hey, how was the clime up to my window" he asked.

"Fun as always" I smirk hopping up and dusting myself off.

"Is Aunt May home" I ask.

"No. Why?" Peter asked.

"So the avengers called and they want our help on a mission" I look at him seriously.

"Really?"

"Yeah and here's the fun bit they pay for any damages our suits get AND we get a thousand dollars" I smile.

"How long will it be Mays only gone for the night and it's about 5:42 am right now"

"Eh shouldn't be to long" I shrugged.

"What if they try to trap us" he asked.

"I was thinking about that, but they did send me a little mission preparation thing and if anything we can try out the new webs you got" I pointed to the desk where some notes for different web fluids formulas are written out.

"Don't sound to bad for me plus we get A LOT of money so it could help out" he sighed "plus I'm bored so why not"

"Alright let's suit up, you got your suit" I ask.

"Yup" he grabbed a stick off the floor and pushed it to the ceiling and his Spider-Man suit dropped down.

"Dramatic bitch" I mutter as I walk off leaving Peter to change into his suit and I walked off to the bathroom to change into my suit.

    ~After the their all suited up~

"You ready to go to our possible demise" I ask walking out to see Peter laying on his couch in the living room.

Peters suit is really one big piece and the mask. My suit is one whole outfit with pants and a shirt with a bunch of different harness and straps. So naturally Peter can get ready faster than me.

"totally" he said walking over to the window and opening it so a gust of cold air rushed in the room.

Peter put on his mask and slipped out the window with me following him out just before I clipped on my mask.

We stopped a few buildings away to check our coms to make sure we could talk to each other.

"Coms check" Peter now Spider-Man clicked his coms.

"Check" Alex (me) now The Venom  clicked my coms in.

"All set up and ready to go" I turned y head over to Peter

"Ready let's head out"

"Mask"

Copy

Venom wrapped around me and reached her arms out pulling us from building to building. 

We got to Avengers tower and pulled ourselves up the building Peter swinging along side of me and Venom. We got up to the landing pad and and Venom went back into hiding.

We waited for a moment before a big door opened and out walked the team of Avengers. They walked out of the doors like the girls from mean girls. A bit dramatic but what ever bro.

The Avengers lined up and looked us over.

"So who's ready to get this party started" Tony Stark said breaking the silence and clapping his hands together.

Not me for sure.