59. You Are Mine

Jyoti Pov

The police officers are scrutinizing my every move keenly, as if we are standing on some battleground and I belong to their opponent's team, their gazes are portraying me as some dangerous criminal who can commit some serious crimes if they won't stay alert.

Samaira's accusation of me being a criminal and then the police's presence, whose duty is to arrest one, doesn't make any sense to me, so I thought to do some research on my own and rove my head all-around to observe the place in which I was trapped in, files, files, and files, that's what my eyes could see, this room is filled with bundles and bundles of files. According to the best of my knowledge, this place resembles a record room.

Was I captured inside the record room? But why? Why would anyone do this to me, and that too on the very first day of my job? I don't even know all the people working here in this office except Mr. Mandal, Ms. Samaira, and some employees whom I met inside the meeting chamber.

I turn my head towards Deep, expecting some information regarding this prevailing situation, maybe he knows something and can enlighten me about it. I found his eyes were fixed on Samaira and they are also filled with rage, his palms are curled up in a tight fist, it seems like he is trying to control his temper. For sure Samaira has done something grave to instigate the sleeping lion, Deep's angry form, because Deep is not such a personality who easily gets angry on someone until that person has crossed all the limits to not be forgiven, as far as I know, my Deep is more inclined towards the forgive and forget attitude.

I took a few steps to where he is, and I guess he realized that I am coming closer to him, as he immediately turn his head to where I am, his rage-filled eyes met mine and I noticed his tensed stance getting relaxed, within no time his anger vanished into the thin air and got replaced with his old soothing aura, he covered the remaining distance between us and whispered,

"I need your help to get rid of this crazy girl, who claims to be madly in love with me, and also the reason behind your presence inside this room." He gestured his eyes towards Samaira.

I gritted my teeth in fury, how dare she? I swear to God, I won't spare her.

"I want you to claim what is yours before someone else does that."

Deep's word instigated me to no limit, I move a bit more closer to him and grabbed his arm in a firm grip.

"You are mine Mr. Deepak Goenka, remember that." I declared.

He smiled wholeheartedly as if he just won some jackpot and said looking straight into my eyes,

"Trust me baby, your Budha Bandar is dying to be with his Tikhi Mirchi."

His honest confession blurred my vision and my eyes got submerged with happy tears, after whatever I did in the past, any sane man would never wish to see my face, but here he is, my Deep, who is dying to be with me, I wiped off my tears before they could spill out of my eyes and hold his palms tightly, this time not to leave them ever, it genuinely feels like I am claiming what's mine.

"And this Tikhi Mirchi is also dying to be with you my Budha Bandar," I said looking at his brown shoes instead of his mesmerizing eyes as I don't dare to say it while looking at him. Being ashamed of my past deeds, I joined my palms together and came down on my knees.

He reacted abruptly and said,

"What are you doing Jio? Please get up."

I shook my head in denial and began pouring my heart out,

"I am sorry Deep, I really am sorry, trust me I didn't do anything intentionally, back then I was confused as my fate had put me in a dilemma, both my past and my present was standing in front of me and had numbed my senses to make the right choice, I was unable to decide what's right and what's wrong, I just felt like running away, and that's what I did, I ran away like a coward, it took six months for me to understand with whom I want to be, but as everyone says, ‘better late than never,’ these six months-long periods had made me realized your importance Deep, now I know how much you matter to me, I know I am a bit late but please forgive me, please forgive your Tikhi Mirchi."

He too gets on his knees and without wasting a single second, took me in his tight embrace.

"I love you Deep, I love you a lot," I sobbed hard in his arms.

He broke our hug and said while wiping the tears from my cheeks,

"Shhh! No more shedding of tears, our crying days has passed, now it's time to smile and to love each other."

"You are not angry with me?" I asked.

He shook his head in denial and said,

"No, I can't be, because I am in love with you."

I beamed like a ray of sunshine and hugged him again, we were lost in our world, entirely forgetting the presence of the audience around us, and embracing our arrival into each other's life, I don't know how much time has been passed, nor he is in the mood to leave me neither I want to go away from him, my soul is enjoying its soulmates warmth.

"It's time for you to claim your rightful position." He whispered coming close to my ear, his moving lips brushed the tip of my ear and generated an electrifying sensation causing goosebumps around the back of my neck and shoulders.

I know what position he is talking about but still, I want to hear it coming out of his mouth, I want him to say ‘the position of my wife’ that's why I asked,

"Which position?"

Instead of answering my question at the instant, he tightens his hold around my waist and murmured huskily,

"Well, I have a lot of positions in my mind whose authority lies only with you, my dear wife, and to attain each one of them, we will have to try some actual positions, and trust me baby I am very eager to try it with you."

It took some time for my naive brain to understand what he meant and when I did, my heartbeat increased, ‘by actual position, does he mean the intimate one's!’

"Calm down sweetheart, why your heart is beating so fast, are you imagining us doing...." He teased me while I hit him on his shoulder and hid my face deep inside his chest.

I felt his body vibrating which means he must be laughing, I wanted to retaliate but before I could say something to shut his mouth, someone grabbed our shoulder and pulled us away from each other.

You all must be thinking that it's Samaira's doing but let me inform you she is not even present here, along with her all the police officers are also missing, where did they go? and why were we pulled so harshly by...

_______________________________________

✳️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✳️If you have any queries, then drop them here. 👉

✳️Any guesses, who pulled them away?

✳️Are you guys excited to read further?

✳️If yes? Then don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your response means a lot to me.)