KARN MET PANDAVAS

Start from the beginning

Yudhistr looked at the boy before him in awe. Wow! That's so brilliant. He thought that this boy will talk only in the favor of Dushasan but on the other hand, he reprimanded Dushasan. So decided to make situation easier, he said, "Nakul! Apologize!!" All his brothers looked at him in shock. But respecting what his elder brother said, Nakul uttered a small sorry. Karn gave one look to Dushasan who too muttered a sorry softly.

A bright smile graced Karna's lips and he looked at Yudhistra saying,"Thank you so much, Prince Yudhistr! I really appreciate your timely help in this! Thank you Princes. We'll take leave then!!" Saying so, he pulled Duryodhan and Dushasan towards the door but stopped when he heard,"Putr! Wait a minute!"

He turned around and saw Mata Kunti looking at him. He asked,"How can I help you Rajamata??" Kunti's smile dropped a bit. Why does she feel so low? Why does he didn't call her mother?? And hold on...why is she expecting him to call her mother??

But she soon composed herself saying,"What's your name??" Karn's slight dimpled smile blessed Kunti's eyes. She heard,"I go by the name Vasusen, Rajamata. If you ever want to meet me, you can ask any of the people in Hastinapur, Everyone knows about me!!"

Saying so, he rushed outside not wanting to embarass himself by latching himself into her arms. Oops! He need to have good night sleep. Otherwise these thoughts will occur again..why would he get such thoughts?? It's not like she is his mother, right? Whatever he is, at the end of the day, the world will say he is the son of charioteer and discriminate his knowledge and bravery....

Karn hugged Dushasan saying,"You are really brave and good there, Dushasan. It takes lot to bravery to say sorry to others. You are great". Dushasan hugged back and joyfully said,"Thank you, Bhrata Karn!" Duryodhan smiled but said,"Okok...Dushasan go and eat halwa! Importantly...wait...SHARE THE SWEET WITH.... DON'T TRIP DOWN BRAT!!"

Duryodhan shouted at Dushasan but his words were never obeyed. Dushasan Tripped and fell down but shouted,"I'm okay Bhrata! Don't worry!" Karn chuckled at him but when he turned around, he saw Duryodhan looking at him with curious eyes.

He raised his eyebrows at him in question. Duryodhan shook his head saying,"You looked like some royal, Mitr! You were best than Yudhistra otherwise I would've killed that Bheem today!!" Karn slapped his friend's mouth saying,"Don't talk about killing Duryodhan! You are no one to take one's life unless you are fighting for your own life or you are in war!!"

Duryodhan understood that Karn is serious because Karn for the first time used his full name. He nodded obediently.

He himself was surprised that he was obeying someone. He was never used to this behaviour. He always order and make others obey him. But only Karn had the power to control him with no harsh words or anger just a simple smile and loving words of Karn will bound Duryodhan to obey the elder.

Did Duryodhan felt bad?? No!! For the first time, he felt someone good stand for him... he will forever stay with Karn in all thick and thin situations and Duryodhan made his first strong promise to himself that he will do this until the end of his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey all! This is a simple chapter...I'm sorry for making y'all wait! I'm having college and baam.... I'm so tired!!😭😭

This chapter may be boring but it is one of the main chapter for future because it is Karn and Pandavas meet... They will not exactly be rivals but they will nor be friendly either!! Their.....SUSPENSE!!!🤫

See you soon after 45+ votes and comments. I think I'm finishing childhood phase by today in my drafts and from afterwards It will be full of sizzling romance and fluffs... of my main characters...Karn, Duryodhan etc,...💜
Also, can you say, If I put pair for Ashwattama will you accept it??
Can you accept if Subhadra didn't marry Arjun?? Can you say if I made her pair up with other character, it will be good for her??

I mean only in this imaginary story otherwise subhadra is only for Arjun.... please comment without any bashing...This is just my opinion...Ok?

I always imagined how would it have been if Subhadra married one of the Kauravas?? Reply pleaseeeee💜💜💜

THIS IS NOT MAHABHARAT....I STRICTLY SAY THIS IS FICTIONAL STORY...I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BE OFFENDED AND IF SOME COMMENTS ARE NOT DECENT IT WILL BE DELETED.... TAKE THIS AS IMAGINARY STORY....

Have a nice day...
Yours,
Shruti💜