It ends with a bang

Start from the beginning

Bruce and Nat also take cover, as they hop over the bar together. If we weren't in the middle of a fight right now, I would so tease them as if we were back in high school.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a bot take hold of the sceptre. We worked way to hard and long for them to just take it. I jump down a story and focus all my energy to hit the bot's arm holding the sceptre but just before I manage to hit him, I get a hit from behind from Ultron himself.

I cry out in pain and although it's quite a large cut, I'll heal easily. I whip around to see Ultron hovering over me. I crawl back in pain as I'm not fully healed yet but Ultron just steps forward.

"Kira!" I hear Steve yell but he's quite a way back and currently fighting bots to get to me. I see Tony now sit up and focus his eyes on me but just as Ultron lifts his hand, out of no where a potato blasts threw Ultron's shoulder knocking some of his mechanics off.

There is only one person I know in this world that owns a potato gun.
My eyes fly upwards and at the top of the stairs I see Harley standing in his pyjamas, with a potato gun in his grasp.

"HARLEY!" I scream up at my son.
With my now healed strength thanks to Harley's diversion I blast Ultron back into a wall and sprint up the stairs to grab Harley.

"What were you thinking." I cry into his shoulder.
"I'm sorry, he was gonna hurt you mum." Harley replies making me sigh and hug him back.

"Come on." I say tugging his arm but bots surround us.
Steve jumps on top of a flying legion near us and fights him off.
I blast another closer to Nat who fires bullets at it giving me time to slide Harley under the same table Clint was under.

"Please look after him." I plead my brother as I turned back around to help the others.
Steve gets backed into a wall and then dropped down onto the bar.

I kill off that bot and defend Bruce and Nat from another as they make their escape.

I see Tony also jump on a flying bot making my heart jump knowing he doesn't have super powers or a suit to protect him.

I couldn't even blast the bot in worry I would accidentally hit Tony.

"Stark!"
"Tony!"
Steve and I yelled at the same time.

"One sec, one sec I got this!" Is all he called.

I remove my gaze from him and turn to my left to see a half-destroyed Iron Legion bot using its thrusters to hold itself aloft and advancing on Dr. Helen Cho.

The Iron Legion lowers its weapon and I take that split second as my chance to yank it from behind and throw it with all my might while using my body temperature to melt its reactors at Thor who hits it with his hammer.

"Thor!" Steve yells as he throws another one for him to smash. Seems like he's been taking lessons from Bruce.

Tony then collapses along with his bot that's also dead. I run over to help him up.
"You ok?" I ask.
"Yeah just peachy? Where's Harley?" He asks.
"With Clint." I gasp out of breath.

"Cap!" Clint suddenly yells and my eyes dart up to see him throwing Steve's shield to him.

Steve uses his shield to dismember the last Iron Legion bot, ending the fight. All eyes now return to Ultron.

"That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve? With these? These puppets? There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction." Ultron states.

Thor throws his hammer in fury and destroys Ultron's body.
We watch the after math as Ultron starts singing.
"I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me."