Chapter 1: Partnership.

(Y/N)'s POV--

I was at home searching the internet for a job and came across the eyecatching freddy fazbear's pizzeria ad saying nightwatch needed. I dail they number and said "Hi im calling about the job opening" The man across the line said "Two questions, 1 do you mind partners" "No" 2 What is your name?" "(Y/N)." "Be here at 11:50 so we xan get you uour new uniform" "ok good by...." the man hung up so I traveled home and watched (favorite tv show)

Jeremy's POV--

*ring ring* "S-sup PG" "Hey just wanted to let you know that you have a new partner." "W-who?" "Her name is (Y/N), bye" "W-what, thats girl!" He hung up. A girl partner, that is going to get awkward I can tell. I'm probably just overreacting, she could be really friendly.

--(le time skip)--

(Y/N)'s POV

I am on my way to Freddy's, I am about to be late so I'm running as fast as I can, when I bump into a guy about my age (by the way you are 19-20, you decide) "I'm sorry im about to be late for my new job," he glanced down at his watch and I began running again.

When I got to the pizzeria I changed and headed towards the back room, when in heard a a stuttering man speaking on the phone. "Y-yeah, I'm not even k-kidding, fritz, my new partner is a girl..." I step in and said "*ahem*" he hung up the phone and was just staring at me for a second, "So are you my new partner... wait a sec, you are the one I ran into earlier, sorry by the way" "Its f-fine, im J-Jeremy" "(Y/N)" We then got to work.

4 am

I was looking at the cameras and then at the hall not noticing toy chica.

Jeremy's POV

I looked at her and saw toy chica I quickly grabbed the mask and threw it on her head. "Thank you so much, Jeremy!" She jumped up and hugged me we both spent the rest of the night in very awkward silence

(Y/N)'s POV. (7 am)

Well that was fun, I'm glad I have a partner I would probably be dead without him. He was actually kinda cute... stop that you just met him...

Jeremy's POV

Why did I save her we just met...admit it you think she is cute... well yeah she cute and sweet and awesome and, wait I just met her, dont do that to me brain... lol.