Chapter 1

Regina was at her office of her parents company, signing paperwork for her dad, then there was a knock on her door, she ignored it and finished the paperwork then they knocked a gain, Regina sighed and rolled her eyes she really didn't want to see anyone especially when she has a lot of work to get through, she finally says. "Come in" the person comes in and closes the door behind them. It was her assistant Claire. 

"Miss Ginera, someone here is here to see you" Claire says while handing her a piece of paper.

"Ok send them in and what is this piece of paper" Regina says with not a happy look her face she really didn't want to see anyone.

"The piece of paper is a form about the next business meeting" Claire says as leaving to let the person in. The person walked in and they shut the door behind them and sat down in the sit in front of Regina's desk. 

"Regina nice to see you, I just want to talk about are deal" The guy says spinning left and right on his chair.

"Mr Lockie, what's wrong with deal" Regina asked a bit worried, if she loses this deal her father would kill her. 

"Well I think the class project with houses, isn't going well and Lockie industrial can't risk being involved we are so close to being shut down" Mr Lockie says scared for his company. 

Regina was stressed and decided to let him go from the class project. "Fine the deals off, but just remember you messed with the wrong family by leaving the project and you might regret it because I could end you and your business by midnight, so what do you say still want out of the deal" Regina says, Mr Lockie looked even more scared since she said that it was either leave the project and you company will be shut down or stay and there is a possibility he could lose his business.

"fine I stay. But I thought you were different then  your family but it turns out your all monsters and you guys deserve nothing, your just like your dad evil" Mr Lockie says as he gets up from his chair and slamming the door as he left. 

The words he just said were repeating in Regina's head. she was turning out to be her dad and she hated been mean to people but if she lost this deal she wouldn't be alive tomorrow. She forget everything that just happened and finished her paperwork.

She was walking down the street for coffee before she went home, she walked into a coffee shop called Gizmo's coffee. she made her way to the counter and standing behind the till was a boy kinda tall, with messy curly hair and in his uniform he is called Daniel Gizmo.

"hi welcome to Gizmo's coffee what would you like" Daniel says with a unhappy look on his face he hated were he worked well he loved because it was with his family but also hated.

"Can I please have a coffee with one sugar please and that's to go" Regina says while handing him the money.

"thanks whats your name" Daniel asked so it can be writing on the cup. 

"Regina ginera " she says. Daniel was shocked that the daughter of the richest man in America was in his shop. 

"Your the daughter of the richest man in America" Daniel says shocked and couldn't believe it.

"Yeah" Regina says and walked away to wait for her coffee. After a couple of minutes her coffee was ready she picked up as she left she waved bye to Daniel with a smile and he waved back with a smile.