Strange Talk on Campus: 19

Start from the beginning

The people outside the house should be Xie Zhen and Xie Zhen's father, as well as the young woman in the garden who deliberately dressed up as a mature woman today, Xie Zhen's stepmother.   

Xie Zhen's father was blaming him for disrespecting his stepmother.   

The quarrel outside the house continued, getting louder and fiercer, and finally ended with a crisp slap.   

After a while, Xiao Jiezhen pushed the door and walked in. Shi'an clearly saw that the left half of his face was swollen high, and there was also a slap mark on it.   

The slap was made by his father.   
I don't know why, when I saw Xie Zhen walking in indifferently with a slap on her face, her heart tightened inexplicably.   

He felt a little bit sorry for this child.   No, it's not a bit, but I feel very sorry for this child.   

He was less than ten years old, and he was supposed to be carefree and regarded as the jewel in the palm by his parents, but his position at home was so embarrassing.   

He seemed to be exceptionally empathetic.   

Unlike Shi'an's worry, Xie Zhen behaved very calmly, and did not feel sad because he was beaten by his father.

After returning to the room, he continued to do what he should do.   Shi An stood aside and looked at him, her admiration for Xie Zhen went to the next level.   

It's amazing. If it were him, he would be very sad and sad to be treated like this by his biological father at such a young age.   

The timeline of this dream is fast-forward, to be precise, it is properly detailed, and only some of the more important fragments of Jiezhen's life will appear.   

For example, more important events, exams, further studies, entrepreneurship, stock trading, etc., as well as some times when his mood swings are relatively large, such as when he thinks of his mother.   

From Xie Zhen's childhood to his adolescence, Shi'an probably inferred the problems of his family from the fragments of his dreams.   

His father, Yang Shanglin, is a phoenix man. With his self-motivation and sweet words, he has won the heart of his daughter, Miss Jin.   

Regardless of the resistance of all the elders in the family, Miss Qianjin married Yang Shanglin.   

The two parents of the Xie family were not willing to let their daughters who had worked so hard to raise suffer, so they wanted to support the Phoenix man. Although they were not happy, they thought it was to make their daughter live a better life.   The Phoenix man does have ambition and strength. With the help of nobles, his career can be described as soaring.   

However, after relying on his wife to achieve a career, the essence of the Phoenix man's scum began to be revealed.   

Yang Shanglin had long been dissatisfied with the woman in his family.

A woman who doesn't do housework and doesn't take children all day, engages in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting every day, and dresses up to the nines every day. She doesn't look like a serious person.