Strange Talk on Campus: 15

Start from the beginning

The video showed stairs for a long time, and it took several minutes before it stopped. Then the camera moved up and finally revealed a different picture.   

First there is the floor icon, the fourth floor, then the classroom, and the piano classroom.   

By the time the video was done, the students were already very excited. Everyone formed a circle and sucked air into their phones.   

Some of the less courageous classmates have already covered their eyes, but even if they covered their eyes, they were unwilling to leave, and they wanted to see the gossip to the end.   The camera swayed and stayed in the piano classroom for a while, and suddenly, the door opened.   Without any external force, the door of the music classroom opened.

The smooth and beautiful piano music sounded, which was the rumored Beethoven Symphony No. 5 played by the boy who died in the fire.   

Halfway through the song, it stopped abruptly, and at the same time, the phone also showed that the video playback was over.   

All the classmates were stunned.   If it was said that standing still just now was to watch the excitement, then now it is purely stupid to be scared in the same place.   

What was played in this video just now? Supernatural events in the old teaching building? Isn't that a rumor? Why does this video look like it's real? !   

“I'll go, it's fake, who made the video? Let's fart out! ”   

The first person to react was the owner of the mobile phone. He seemed to be explaining the video to his classmates, but it was more like self-comfort.   

Before this video was played, he didn't expect it to be so creepy.   Someone sent this video to his mailbox, saying that it recorded strange conversations on the campus of their school.

He originally thought it was just a terrifying spoof video, so he released it, but he didn't expect it to be like this.   

This is simply... it's like a terrifying video of death spreading in the midnight bell!   

After the boy finished speaking, he quickly took the phone back.   

He exited the video, uninstalled the mailbox directly, then returned to his seat, buckled the phone upside down and put it in the hole of the table.   Other classmates also recovered at this time.   

“I'm going, it scared me to death, that video is really scary! ”   

“Is it true? Is it a joke that someone deliberately went to shoot in the middle of the night? In fact, the door was opened by someone who didn't show up, and then the music was also matched later. ”   

“I think so, but that video is too scary, right? Damn, it's so realistic! ”   

“Who took the photo? ”   

The classmates patted their frightened little hearts and returned to their seats. As they chatted, they had a common doubt.   

Who made this video?   
As a result, everyone turned their attention to Shi'an, who was reported and criticized for visiting the old teaching building at night.