Lizzie she here

Josie pov

So how are we going to fake my death. Well I can kill you. MG said . But how will we show my death.  We  can  wear mask so hope won't tell that it is us. Lizzie said . Ok now how should we do it. We can steal your heart or snap your neck. MG said . 

Lizzie pov

As Lizzie walk to you and see MG. Hey MG. Hey Lizzie as he smile. MG said.  So this  is happening now.

Hope pov

Walk  to the store  and make him give me free food as I grab it  Hope walk out  and see MG grabbing Josie by the neck. What you are doing. You don't care about  her so I am going to kill you. MG said. You are bluffing  you won't do it. Oh I won't huh .MG said. Josie look scared.  You won't do it you are her friend. Well she said to snap her neck but no as he flip you and bites Josie and snap Josie neck .MG said . No!  Josie.. run to Josie and hold her, no  you killed her.  So  you lucky she had the ring. MG said. Look at Josie and sigh a relief, oh Josie.

Fuck you really wanted me to feel pain.  We only wanted what was best for you. MG said . I wanted to come back but I couldn't , the pain I did.  But it wasn't your fault Hope. MG said.

*Few hours later *

Josie pov

Lizzie  she is back. Who is back. Lizzie said.  Hope I brought back hope Mikaelson back. Wait it really work. Lizzie said. Yea you can tell she come back because no humanity Hope wouldn't say sorry. True. Lizzie said . She came back while my neck was snapped . Nice that good. Lizzie said.   I am going to talk to Hope. Ok see you later. Lizzie said .  Walk to hope  , hey Hope I am glad you are here. Same I feel great to be back . Hope said.