chapter 2

You finished getting your stuff and started walking out of your class and go find TK to tell him what just happened.

After a minute or so you finally found him and straight up walked towards him.

"Tk!" You yelled still walking towards him.

"Oh. Hey (NAME)" TK yelled a little.

You finally reached him and started walking to your lockers. You guys talked and talked until you guys got into your lockers. When a sudden someone tapped you on the shoulders. You looked behind you, the person was a girl wearing a white skirt and a baggy pink t-shirt her hair was in a ponytail and wearing a eyeglass.

"H-hi your the new student right?" She asked.

"Yeah? What's up?" You replied.

"I..i heard that you almost got into a fight with peter" she asked.

"Uhm yeah. Does he hurt you too?" You replied and asked.

"Yes but he only yells at me or make fun of me" she replied.

'That bitch- what now?? A cute little school girl gets bullied the fuk??' You thought.

"Oh sorry to interrupt but. (NAME) this is lily. And lily this is (name)." TK introduced (more like interrupt).

"Lily..hm..i like that name" you said giggling.

Lily just hid her blushing face, now you guys were walking towards the cafeteria and get your favourite food.

As you guys got your food you guys straight up found a clear tablet for you guys to seat and eat.

"So uhm (n-name) who do you live with?" Lily asked, and tk nodded.

"Oh well I live with my mom. Shes REALLY a hard worker but she is really nice you should come over and hangout" you replied (and asked).

"Oh. Hmm sure i dont have things to do anyways" lily replied.

"Same goes to me" TK replied too.

As lily was about to ask another question, someone pushed her right shoulder. You looked behind her and saw that it was that jerk, a.k.a the emo peter.

"Hey nerd. I want you to answer my damm assignments." He said.

"I-i cant answer all of that in one night p-peter. I dont want to saty up all night answering" lily replied stuttering and worried.

"Tch do you think i care? Answer it or you'll regret it." Peter said while growling.

You looked at TK who just frozed. You have enough watching your new friends get hurt be an emo bastard.

"Oi! Leave my friend alone jackass" you shouted stooding up and glaring at him.

Lily looked at you even TK and the whole students around you. Peter almost got impressed but soon went away.

"The fuck did you just say? Nerd?" He said looking at you with anger.

"I SAID LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE DUMBASS WHO HAS HEARING PROBLEMS" you replied now getting annoyed and mad.

"Oh you wanna fight huh!?- a fight it is-"

As peter was about to finish his words the cafeteria door burst opened, and one of the teachers came.

"Peter thats enough or we will put you into 2 months detention!" One of the teacher yelled.

Peter then looked at you and gave you a glare. Then he walked away.

"Tch. Shes lucky this time.." he mumbled.

(After that and after your classes, im lazy thats why)

You and your friends started walking outside the school.

"So you guys wanna hangout?" You asked looking at them.

"Sur-"

as TK was about to answer his phone buzzed. He got his phone from his right pocket and looked at his notification.

"Ahhh shoot." He said with a disappointed look.

"Whats wrong?" You and lily said.

"My boss said I'll be have an extra shift." He replied sighing.

"What shift?" You said confused.

"Well TK works at a restaurant called 'dad/daddy's damn dinner'" lily said answering your question.

"Ahhhh never heard of it" you said shrugging.

Lily just sighed and looked at TK.

"Well better get going"

"Yeah..see you guys tomorrow then" he said smiling.

You and lily just smiled and nodded. TK then started walking away. You looked at lily and asked.

"You wanna hangout?" You looked at lily.

"I wish i could but..."she replied feeling bad for not hanging out with you.

"I need to do peters...assignment"

'Ugh. That asswhole. Why is he treating everyone like their trash???' You thought.

"Hm..give me his assignments i will do it." You said.

"W-what? Why??" She said clearly surprised.

"I dont want you to wake all night. I want you to rest and relax." You said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I..if its ok with you.." she said ashamed that you wouldn't have enough sleep.

"Its always ok with me! Trust me"

You said while looking at her and she looked at you. She then sighed and gave you Peter's assignment,

"Hm maybe tomorrow we will hangout." Lily said.

"Uh yeah sure." You said confused but kept quiet.

You watched her walk into a different direction, you just sighed and went towards your house. After a half minute walk you finally reached home.

...Home sweet home...

(Oop. Sorry guys i got tierd and wanted to make it quick, i really want to finish it but my tierdness got the best of me, and btw thee SKYJAMES7 followed me back and noticed be. Omg i am so happy. Oh btw happy late Thanksgiving hehhehhe. Ok bye now see you in the next chapter!♡♡.)

Galaxy_simper