The First Interaction

Harry healed, his health was perfect, he can play quidditch, and he has his parents to cheer him on, "I cannot believe it! Pettigrew escaped!", Sirius said, clenching his fist, "What do you mean? You can't break out of Azkaban...it's impossible", Lily said in a worried tone, "I don't know what's going on in that rat's brain, he already got the Dementor's kiss, what does else he want?", Sirius said, "I don't know Sirius, but if it has something to do with Harry, I might just homeschool him", Lily said, while drinking hot chocolate, "Oh come on Lils, Hogwarts is the safest place, and besides, Pettigrew's afraid of Dumbledore", James said in a whiny voice, "Fine, thank goodness you found a cottage in Hogsmeade, Sirius, so we can at least be In touch with Harry and Professor Dumbledore, and you two better not pull pranks on the the professors'", Lily said, while James and Sirius were sniggering and both said in sync, "Fine".

They were going to Diagon Alley to buy Harry's school books and new robes. Then they would stay at the Leaky Cauldron, because that's where the Weasleys' and Hermione were staying, "Come on Harry, we're going to be late! Madam Malkins' closes in an hour!", Lily said, in a hurried tone, "Coming Mum!", Harry said. They arrived just in time for Madam Malkins to make him new robes, Sirius and James disappeared, Lily thought, 'Probably buying things from joke shops', but what surprised Lily, was that Sirius and James came in carrying Harry's school books, Lily sighed in relief.

Lily took out her wand and the Knight bus came, "Not his bus again!", Sirius said in a defeated voice, "Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike and I will be your conductor this even-.", Stan said in a slow voice, "Hurry it along Stan", Lily said, motioning Harry to find a place to sit, after their ride, Harry looked pale, so when they came in the Leaky cauldron, Lily asked for a glass of water, and gave it to Harry, Lily and James stayed at Room 12 and Harry and Sirius stayed at Room 11. 

The next morning, they greeted the Weasleys' and Hermione, after they heard her and Ron fighting, "Harry, mind if I talk to you?", Mr. Weasley asked in a rather cheery voice, "Sure!", Harry replied in the same tone, Mr. Weasley pulled him to the corner and said in a small voice, "Harry, there are some within the Ministry who would strongly discourage me from divulging in what I'm about to reveal to you, but I think that you need to know the facts, you are in danger. Grave danger", Harry asked, "Has this anything to do with Peter Pettigrew?", Arthur asked, "What do you know about Peter Pettigrew, other than him betraying your parents?", Harry replied, "Only that he's escaped Azkaban", Mr. Weasley said in a very serious tone, "Do you know why?", Harry shook his head and Mr. Weasley said, "13 years ago when you stopped..", Harry said, "Voldemort", Mr. Weasley replied in a sharp tone, "Don't say his name", Harry said, full of guilt, "Sorry", Mr. Weasley nodded his head and said, "13 years ago, when you stopped You-Know-Who, Pettigrew lost everything, so he framed Sirius. But to this day, he still remains a faithful servant, and in his mind, you are the only thing that stands in the way of You-Know-Who returning to power, and that is why he has escaped from Azkaban, to find you", Harry was shocked, syncing in, word by word and said, "And kill me", Mr. Weasley said in a quiet, but quick tone as he saw Sirius approach them, "Harry I want you to swear to me that whatever you might hear you won't go looking for Pettigrew", Harry replied in a respectable manner, "Mr. Weasley, why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?", Sirius caught up with them and said, "There you two are! Come on, you're going to be late, and Harry, Remus is the new D.A.D.A professor!", Harry said excitedly, "That's great!", and left with Sirius and Mr. Weasley to catch up on the others.

After Harry told Hermione and Ron about what Mr. Weasley said and they were both worried. Suddenly the train stopped, Remus stayed in another compartment, as soon as the train stopped, Remus stood up, and went to look for Harry, then, all of a sudden, the train was dark, and Remus felt cold, and realized, he went running, looking for Harry. He saw a dementor entering a compartment, he slowly walked to the compartment when he saw him, Harry, in a dementor's kiss, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!", he yelled at the dementor, and the dementor left. Remus sighed in relief but soon that relief was gone, as he saw Harry passed out, "Is he going to be alright?", Hermione asked, "Yes, don't worry, I'll owl his parents and tell them what happened, now come on, lets get Harry in a more comfortable position", Remus said, smiling at the children, and the children beaming at him.

10 minutes later, Harry let a small groan and woke up, his vision was blurry, Hermione gave him his glasses, "Thanks", he sat up straight, he saw Remus and smiled at him, Remus smiled back and gave him chocolate and said, "Eat, it'll make you feel better", Harry asked, "Those were dementors, right?", Remus nodded and said, "Looking for Peter Pettigrew, I contacted your parents, they're coming, with Sirius of course, is that fine?", Remus asked, trying to figure out Harry's expression, "Sure, that's fine, I mean, I understand why Sirius would come, first, he's my god-father, secondly, he was wrongly imprisoned for 11 years, but you did the right thing, contacting them, if you didn't, you'll feel the wrath of Mum!", Harry said, they all laughed, until an announcement that said they'd be arriving in 10 minutes and that Harry and Remus should be the first people to come out of the train, because there are some 'people' waiting for them. Harry changed into his robes and he and Remus went to the front of the train, where they would be seeing Lily, James and Sirius in about 3 minutes and 34 seconds.