Part 8 - A Happy Holidoom - The Rise of Irk Christmas Special

ابدأ من البداية

Ηold οut your hand of riches and display yοur rοyalty
Ι'm fine with my bloodline in a different dynasty
Wοrship at the altar οf yοur vanity
Ι'll be in the Promised Land and let you be
Lοndοn bridge is falling dοwn
Μy fair lady holds her crοwn
Αshes tο ashes
Where's yοur saviοr now?

Ι thought I would belong right here
When Ι was younger
Βut there's something in the atmοsphere
Whispers οf wοnder

Ι, I am a foreigner
Gοt a fire in my sοul, never gave it up
Αnd I knοw I don't belοng right here
Ι knοw I don't belong right here
Fly till Ι make it hοme
Ι keep my eyes tο the skies even if Ι'm down
Αnd I knοw I don't belοng right here
Ι knοw I don't belong right here

Ι, I fix my eyes
Οn the Heavens
Ηeavens
Ι, I fix my eyes
Οn the Heavens
Ηeavens
(Ι knοw I don't belong right here)
*She's imagining being on trial on Irk, losing her PAK at the voice change.*

Ι, I am a foreigner
Gοt a fire in my sοul, never gave it up
Αnd I knοw I don't belοng right here
Ι knοw I don't belong right here
Fly till Ι make it hοme
Ι keep my eyes tο the skies even if Ι'm down
Αnd I knοw I don't belοng right here
Ι knοw I don't belong right here

Star was shocked at what she heard. "She's been through so much pain and trauma...and she's only a teenager too." She opened the door. She looked at Bel. "Hang on, I'm just finishing up-" Star cut her off with a hug. A tight hug. "Bel? Are you sure you're ok?" "What? Yes! I'm fine. Let's go drink some holiday drinks or whatever." Star looked at her walk by. "Ok..."

Star and Bel were watching a movie in her room. "So, I'm confused, what is he trying to find?" Bel asked. "His dad! He hasn't seen him in years." Star replied. "Why is he giving a racoon a hug?" "That's a great question. I'm going to say yes." Bel laughed a little. Suddenly, they heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." She opened it, and to her displeasure and annoyance, it was..."Oh. Kelsey." "Look, I don't think we should be spending Christmas with a freaky monster from outer space." "Wow, thanks, you're so kind." "But I need your help." "Why?! You're mean to me! All the time! You tried to expose me to the freaking government once!" "ONE TIME! I tried to expose you to the government ONE TIME! Just help me!" She said, whining. "Ok, what do you need help with?" "All of my orders for my exclusive mascara, that I ordered for myself, have been CANCELED!! Nothing's going through the mail right now! Not with my friends either!" "Hmm. Interesting. How is this my problem? What does this have to do with me?" "I don't know! You do techy stuff, right? I didn't know if you had anything to do with this, but I'm sure you could fix it, even if you didn't!" "Well, Zim's got more tech experience than me, and Dib's definitely got a knack for it, but I can fight a threat and Star could...encourage us. We can fix this, but we'll need the whole team." "Ugh, fine." "Do you want to join us, Kelsey?" She said, in a somewhat snarky tone. "What?! Ew! No! Why would I?!" "Because we need to track the cause of the cancellation on your phone, and I KNOW you wouldn't trust any of us with it, and can't be more than 10 feet away from it." She looked mad. "Ugh! Fine!" "And we need a temporary truce. We won't get anything done if we're bickering the entire time." Now she looked really mad. She took a deep breath, and shook Bel's hand. "Fine. Temporary truce."

Zim, Dib, Bel, Star, and now Kelsey were walking down the street. "Alright, Dib, you picking up anything?" "Not yet. The readings are foggy." Star was looking around. "Hey, where'd all the decorations go?" "Someone must have torn them down." Kelsey replied. "Who would do that?" "Someone angry." Zim said. "Ok, how do we find her?" Star asked. "Well, for being able to control some of the world's biggest shopping websites, this person's gotta have a huge signal of some sort." Dib said, holding up the signal reader in one direction. "But I'm not getting anything." Zim noticed, and pointed it in the other direction. Suddenly, it started beeping. "It's that way! Come on, let's go." Star said. "How did you do that?" Dib asked. Zim shrugged. "I dunno, you were pointing it in one direction and weren't getting anything, so just put it in the other direction." "Dude, I've never seen you be able to put two and two together that quickly." "Eh, maybe I'm changing." "I'm betting that it's Star. Honesty, that's the one thing I'm not disturbed by. You are smart and a good guy now thanks to her." "Yeah, I guess, I...wow." Zim said. He never realized this. Star's had a huge impact on him, and he never even knew. He caught up with the others. "This house. This is where the signal is coming from." Dib said, once they finally reached the house. "Alright, now we just need to find a way to break in and-" Bel said, but before she could finish, Zim kicked down the door. "YAH!" "Oh. That works too. Alright guys, prepare for a fight." A girl in a gaming chair turned around. She had black hair tied in a messy bun, black eyeshadow, and wore a black hoodie with black pants and black platform boots. "Well well well, looks like you finally found my OOF-" She said as she turned around too fast and fell out of her chair. She dusted herself off. "Are you the hacker?" Bel asked. "Yes. Yes I am. Oh, let me introduce myself. The name's Jade Black. Super-Hacker and Destroyer of Christmas. Those aren't official titles, I just think they sound cool." Jade replied. "Jade Black? That name sounds so familiar..." Kelsey said to herself. Bel looked Jade up and down, and looked around the room. "Really? This is it?" Zim said. "What were you expecting?" "I dunno, more of a fight. The last villain we fought on a holiday had crazy powers and did some...messed up things that I'm not comfortable with saying out loud that traumatized all of us for life." Bel replied. "Wow. Interesting." "Yeah. Anyway, stop ruining Christmas, you're ticking a lot of people off!" "Uh, no. How could I stop when I just found ALIENS with ALIEN TECH!" "Aliens? What are you talking about?" Bel said, with a bit of a nervous laugh. "You probably don't recognize me, but I'm in your history class. Room 304. Ms. Sarah." "THAT'S where I've heard your name before! Roll call!" "Right, and Kelsey, was it? You're in that class always ranting about aliens and stuff, and trying to expose this girl." "But I'm not an alien. None of us are, I think you're a bit mixed up." "Really? Tell that to my disguise-removers!" She hit a button, and two mini robots tore Bel and Zim's wigs off, and took out their contacts. One turned off Bel's holo-disguiser. Bel nervously laughed. "Hmm, something's not right here. My detector says there's still one more alien in here." "Well, there's not, so your thing's probably busted." Kelsey said. Her bot came over to Star and turned off her holo-disguiser. Star made a shocked noise. Kelsey was in absolute shock. "Uh...hey sis!" Star said, a little nervous. Kelsey looked at her, wide-eyed, and fainted. "Oh geez!" "Did you not tell her?!" Bel said. "No!! You know how she feels about aliens!!" "Eh, fair." "And now, my real plan begins!" Suddenly, everything went black.