Tending to Dark Link: Pt. 2

As you walked through the palace, you continued to think of ways to help Dark. You were soon brought out of your thoughts when you smelled something delicious. You followed the smell until you found the kitchen. That's when an idea occurred, you could make Dark something to eat! After all, you did stuff red potion down his mouth, and apparently red potion doesn't taste good.

When you walked into the kitchen, you saw a bunch of Gerudo women wearing aprons, that looked strange to you. The women payed no attention to you when you walked in, which you guessed was a good thing. They seemed to be cooking something, so you discided to ask if you could have some. You walked up to the one that looked the nicest and spoke.

"Um... excuse me, but I was wondering if I could have some food?"

The woman looked at you with a confused expression. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm (y/n)" you answered, "Ganondorf is letting me stay here."

"Oh I see!" She said with a smile then she held out her hand, "my name's Nia."

"It's nice to meet you!" You said shaking her hand.

"So, why do you want food" Nia asked, "can't you just wait till dinner?"

"Oh, it's not for me" you quickly answered, "it's for Dark Link. "

"Dark Link?" She said with wide eyes, "I don't think I can help."

"What!" You yelled, "why!?"

"Well, because Ganondorf said we weren't allowed to help Dark Link in any way because he failed to beat the hero" Nia answered while getting back to her cooking.

"Please help me Nia, Dark is really hurt and he needs to eat!" You said tearing up.

"It's going to be okay (y/n), I'm sure Dark Link will be fine, just please don't cry!" She said putting her hands on your shoulders, but you started to cry any way.

Nia pit her lip then she let out a annoyed sigh. She scooped up some food that was already cooked and put them in a box. After that, she grabbed a bowl and put some soup in it. You took your hands off your face before Nia shoved the food in your hands. You looked at her with a surprised face.

"Just take it" she whispered, "and tell no one that I gave this to you!"

You tears immediately stopped and you gave her a huge smile.

"Thank you so much!" You said before skipping off, leaving a dumbfounded Nia behind. Let's just say, if you want something, you get it... no matter what.

~time skip~

You skipped all the way to your room, with the food in your hands. You swung the open and yelled out Dark's name.

Dark groaned. "Shut up" he grumbled, putting a pillow over his head.

You skipped over to him, grabbed the other pillow, and whacked him with the extra pillow. Dark shot up from the bed and glared at you.

"Don't ever do that again" he said shooting daggers at you with his eyes.

"Stop your pouting and listen to what I gotta say" you said holding out the food to him, "look! I got you food!"

Dark's made face went away, "You got food.........gimme." And with that, Dark quickly reached out his arm to grab the food, but immediately pulled back and held his injured shoulder in pain.

"Dark, you really should be more careful" you said as you opened the box of food.

As you opened the box, you noticed that Dark was leaning towards the box with an anxious expression on his face, You giggled at this. You picked up a fork and stabbed a piece of meat, then held it up to Dark.

"Open up!" You said cheerfully.

Dark blushed, but obeyed. He opened his mouth and let you feed him the food. This went on until Dark finished the food. When he was done, he flopped back down on the bed and sighed.

"You know (y/n), that really wasn't necessary" he grumbled, "I could have fed myself. "

"Dark, your shoulder is hurt" you said with a sigh, "and to eat with a fork kinda involves you moving your shoulder a bit."

Dark grumbled, you got him at that.

You stood up and were about to walk out the door, but an arm snaked around your waist making you stop and yelp at Dark's actions.

"Stay with me" he said into your back.

You blushed. "Dark, I can't...."

"Yes you can" he said, "and besides this is your bed, so you can't sleep any where else."

You looked out the window, and saw that it was pretty late. Also, Dark was right, this was your room so you had no where else to sleep.

"Fine" you said in an annoyed tone.

Dark pulled back down on to the bed. You kicked your shoes off, and got under the covers. You scooted away from Dark, but Every time you scooted away, Dark would just get closer. You finally gave in, turned around to face Dark, and snuggled into his chest. Dark wrapped his arms around you making you blush. You looked from his chest and saw he was smirking down at you. You blushed even more before quickly burying your face back in his chest. Dark chuckled and held you closer.

You wanted to lay there with Dark forever, but what you didn't know was that it would all end soon.