The party

Kinda Mutavore's pov

Mutavore and Ashura were at a party. Mutavore did not want to be there, he stood out like a sore thumb due to how he's wearing armor. He stayed away from everyone as best he could. He ended up being against the wall, near the door out. Ashura was keeping him company, also talking with him. Ashura had moved closer to him, leaving maybe a few inches between the two, so that people could get by. Someone bumped Ashura forward a bit, which pushed the two into a kiss. He quickly fell into the kiss, even though he barely felt emotion, along with Ashura. Ashura had pinned Mutavore against the wall, essentially kissing the life out of the him. He involuntarily moaned into Ashura's mouth. He felt hiss knees starting to feel weak. Ashura grabbed his jawline, deepening the kiss. He just let out another moan, not having known he could let out those noises.

Now it's definitely Mutavore's pov

He pulled away from the kiss, leaving me a panting mess in his hands. I looked up at him with slightly glazed over eyes. It definitely turned him on cause he just picked me up and walked out of the party with me.

We got back to his room. As soon as the door was closed, I was immediately pinned against it. He kissed me again, making me let out a moan at how rough he was being. He pulled away, trying to find where my armor came off at. He found it and stripped me of the protection, leaving me in leggings. He attacked my neck with bites and kisses, feeling around my torso. I could feel my body falling pliant under him. He reached my sides and I almost immediately moaned out. He pulled away from me, looking at the mess he made of me. I was panting heavily, my eyes glazed over, knees shaking. I swear I could see something behind his eyes snap. God it was so hot. He stripped off his own clothes, leaving himself in his underwear.

He looked perfect. I could see a large bulge in his underwear. He smirked and picked me up, laying me on the bed. He stripped me of my leggings and underwear, grabbing my member. It made me moan. He'd already taken my first kiss. He started stroking me, which made me moan loudly, not being able to stop myself from moaning more. He sped his hand up, watching my face. I threw my head back in pleasure. He kept speeding his hand up, which just made me moan louder. I moaned even louder and came into his hand.

He just took my first kiss and first orgasm. He licked my cum off my hand, turning me onto my stomach. I felt something poking around my ass. It was one of his fingers. He harshly shoved it inside of me, making me moan. He started moving it inside of me. I was starting to lose my mind. This was my first time ever feeling like this, and I didn't want it to end. He added two more fingers inside of me, making me moan louder. He moved them faster, making me grip the sheets. He hit something inside of me which made me scream out.

"There!! Oh fuck right there!!"

He could tell what he was doing to me. He started abusing that one spot inside me. This is the first time i've felt this good. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I threw my head back. His fingers kept moving inside me aggressively and harshly against my prostate. I could only moan against his sheets. I came again from his fingers inside me. He pulled his fingers out, looking at the absolute mess he's made. My completely glazed over eyes, my hard dick, severe panting, and even the way my ass looked after taking his fingers. He was very turned on. He took off his underwear, lining himself up. He very slowly pushed into me, making me let out a long and drawn out moan. Was he gonna fit inside me?

Inch after inch of his massive dick filled me. I felt him stop moving, but I could also feel several inches of him inside me. I could cum a third time from just this feeling. How did he have a dick this big, and how does it feel so good. He started moving, which made me start to moan again. I didn't want him to ever stop. It feels so good.

Ashura's pov

I started moving inside him and he moaned loudly. Fuck he looks so hot with me inside him. I grabbed his hips, holding them in place as I sped up my thrusts into him. He almost immediately tightened up more around me. Fuck how is he this tight?

"Tell me Mutavore. Are you a virgin?"

He quickly nodded his head. I didn't get a verbal reply but I wasn't expecting one. That explains why he's this tight. I just thrusted harder and faster into him. His moans only got louder as I fucked him harder. His moans were music to my ears. I leaned over him and down to his neck. I started biting and kissing it. His moans just got louder once again. He was obviously enjoying himself. I felt him trying to push back to meet my dick. It made me smirk against his neck. The calm and cold hearted Azure Deer captain, turned into nothing but a cock slut. And by me. God it only turned me on more. I fucked him faster, giving him no time to think about anything. Although it didn't look like he wanted to think.

Mutavore's pov

I felt him speed his hips up. He feels so good inside me. I don't want him to stop. I kept trying to push back against him, but his hands were holding me in place. He pulled out and flipped me over onto my back, slamming back inside me. He immediately started moving his hips again. I just looked up at him through glazed over eyes. I swore I felt him throb inside me. He sped his hips up even more. Could he even go any faster? I don't care. He thrusted harder inside me. He hit that one spot inside me again which just made me scream.

"There!! Right there!! Please!!"

I moaned loudly each time he hit it. My vision was turning white. I felt one of his hands move up to my face. He stuck his thumb in my mouth, holding it open from the side. His movements only got more rough the longer he looked at my face. And it just made me moan louder. I came again, stars appearing in my sight. How could this feeling even exist. It feels so good. He just kept moving his hips, the stars not going away.

"D-daddy!!! K-keep going!!" I moaned out. I didn't even know what I was saying.

I felt him go even harder inside me. I didn't care who heard us, I didn't want this to end. He started moaning quietly. It felt like he was drilling into me. He pulled his thumb out of my mouth, leaning down to kiss me. I could do nothing except moan into his mouth, and I think he liked that fact. It felt like his movements were becoming erratic. Was he close to cumming? Who cares, his dick feels so good. He pulled away from the kiss, looking at my face. My eyes were rolled into the back of my head, and my mouth basically stuck open. He smirked at the sight. He gripped my hips again and got even rougher with me.

He pressed deeper and deeper inside me, I swear I could feel him in my stomach. His thrusts getting harder and harder to the point he was just being a jackhammer into me. He moaned loudly before pressing himself as far into me as he could and started cumming. It felt so hot inside me that I came a fourth time, my vision going white. He didn't move the entire time he was cumming. He filled me up to the brim with his cum. It felt so hot and so good. He slowly pulled out of me, which just made me moan again. He looked down at the mess he made of me. My eyes were rolled into the back of my head, my mouth was stuck open, heavily panting, my stomach basically covered in my own cum, and my ass, leaking some of his cum. He looked proud of what he did. He got up and grabbed a towel and something else. He slid the something else inside of me, which made me moan again.

"This is going to keep my cum inside of you. And if you try to take it out without me saying you can, i'm going to fuck you again and again until you're nothing but a little personal slut for me." He said, I could only nod.

He cleaned me of the cum on my body. He tossed the towel with some dirty clothes and he laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me up against him. I felt so tired, and I was already starting to fall asleep in his arms.

Ashura's pov

God how did he look so cute with my cock inside him? He quickly fell asleep in my arms, which was cute. He cuddled up against my chest, which only made me pull him closer.

"Good night, Mutavore." I said quietly into his ear. He smiled in his sleep after I said that. I soon fell asleep as well, tired from being so rough with him.