Chapter 1 page 4

Bucky pov
"Hey Stark " really Stark he think stark can help us?
"Don't be so mean buck"
"I'm not mean Lynn." I pause how do I explain to her that he hates me cause... "No I will not think more Lynni I know u read my mind." I smile softly "I don't read ur mind"
She laugh "you do. Your eyes turn green. And don't say ur eyes are always green they are not." We both laugh.
"Hey sorry to break your little laugh time here but we can go to New York. Stark said u can come too buck" i look shocked. "Come bucky we have a long trip." Lynn says . "Actually we don't. Natascha is coming with a quin-jet."

Lynn pov

"Sooo what is a quin-jet? And who are stark and nat?" I ask
"A quin-jet is kinda like a private plan but cooler and na-" I start to panic "I'm not going in a plan " bucky looks confused at me "her parents died in a plane crash " Steve said to him. "Oh" bucky says "this is safer than a usually Plan sweetheart. I Promis I would never put u in danger. What ever it takes. Ur always save with me , with us." Steve sits bevor me and pulls me into a hug. The same does Bucky. "Promise ?"
"Promis !" Both answer.
~1 hour later~

Bucky pov

"NO LET ME GO!" Lynn screams. We try our best to take her in the plane. She is extremely angry and aggressive. She start to use her arms and legs against Steve , nat and me. She starts to scream louder than bevor. Her eyes turn in a dark green. Out of her hands come green Energie balls. She Fall to the ground and and the Energie balls explode. We three fall back.
"Oh okay not good" nat Said "We have to get her to stark" I said "yes now we definitely have to bring her to him" nat goes in the jet and Gomes back with a syringe with sedative. I have the hold her still so nat can inject her the medication.
I still hold her in my arms. When she fall asleep right after the injection I bring her in the plan.
"She has the the same power as Wanda." Nat says "she is powerful... and dangerous. You didn't know that she has this power?" She ask "no we didn't knew it. We thought she was 'normal' we had no idea." Steve said.

Steve pov
We land in the compound. I take Lynn up from the 'bed' and walk out. "What happened. And would u pls like to explain who she is now?" Stark says "she is sedated and mine and bucks daughter." Stark , Bruce and vision looking confused to me , to bucky and down to Lynn. "Congratulations I guess than. Lynn was her name right ?" Stark says "thank u . Yes her name is Lynn. She is 5 years old." I walk in side the big building still with Lynn in my arms. "When she is awake we have to watch out for green energy balls" nat said from behind. "Energie Balls?" "Yes and she can read minds."
„This kinda sounds like miss Maximoffs powers." vision said.