1

"Mommy?" "Yea, honey?" "Do you know what I wanna be when I am grown up?" "No, sorry, honey, but do you wanna tell me?" "Yes, I will, because I love you, Mommy." "So?" "Mommy, I wanna be an angel, when I'm grown up." "Honey, maybe you don't know yet, but you can not be an angel, when you're grown up." "But why, Mommy? I wanna be an angel! I wanna be like you!" "Honey, the story behind human born angels is not as wonderful as it sounds like." "Can you please tell me the story about when angels are born, Mommy?" Her mom smiled. "Yea, I can. But first you have to promise, that you will go to bed after I told you." "Yes, I will, Mommy! I will go to bed after you told me!" "Well, honey, when angels are born, it starts to rain. It will rain very hard, but the sun won't stop shining bright. The human who's angel got born won't be sad about the rain at all. He or she will be happier than he or she ever was before. Only the saddest people will get their angels, when they need it the most. And the angel will never leave." "But how can you know, if you got an angel?" "You will feel it. You will feel it, if you got your angel." "You promise?" "Yea, I promise, honey. Good night." Her mother stood up for leaving, but the voice of her daugther let her stay for only a moment longer. "Mommy?", the little girl asked. The mother turned around. "Yea, honey?" She smiled. "Do you think I will get an angel, when I'm grown up?" The mother shooked her head. "No, honey, I don't think so. I don't think that you will go so sad, that you have to get an angel to protect you for the death. I hope you don't need an angel for keeping your head from going under." "Mommy, I love angels." "I know, honey. I know." "Good night, Mommy." "Good night, honey." The mother turned out the light, went out off the room and closed the door behind her back. No, her little girl won't need an angel. She was the most serious five-year-old-girl her mother ever met, but she was the happiest  her mother ever met before too. She wouldn't need an angel. 

How deep wrong the mother was.