◜FOUR

A black Lamborghini parked in front of a shady looking apartment. The engine went off and two figure could be seen through the windscreen.

    "This is where you live?"

    "Yeah...you could wait in the car while I go packing. I will just take the important stuff first."

    Kakucho looked at Y/n and raised an eyebrow.

    "I already said I will help you, right? Let's go."

     He went out of the car and Y/n did the same. There were many thoughts going around Y/n's mind that she didn't notice how tense she was.

   "Y/n-chan?"

   "Huh— oh ah let's go."

    Y/n led Kakucho to her house. Luckily, her house is on the first floor.

   They climbed the stairs to the first floor and walked through the dark corridor until they stop in front of a door.

    Y/n unlocked the door and gestured Kakucho to enter first.

    When Kakucho stepped inside, he took notice of the small and almost empty room. But the plants decoration make the room looks lovely.

    "I feel like I'm in a jungle," he said almost smiling but it didn't happen (sadly).

    Y/n just smiled at him and when Kakucho was distracted, she managed to clean her living room, though it's already clean but she still think it needs to be clean if her employer wants to sit and become comfortable.

    "I'm sorry I don't have a sofa or couch. I only have a bean bag for you to sit."

    Kakucho turned his attention to Y/n and waved her off.

     "It's fine. By the way, what should I do?"

     "You can just sit down while I go packing."

     "*sigh* fine. If you need any help just ask me, okay? I won't eat you if you ask for my help."

     He then went towards the bean bag and casually sat on it like he owns it for many years already.

     Y/n quickly went to her room and packed her clothes and some other stuff.

     While she was stuffing her stuff in a box, she was interrupted by Kakucho who knocked on her door softly while leaning against the doorframe. (A/n: help why I think that's hot.)

    "Hey, is it fine if we stop by my friend's house after this? Or do you want me to send you back home first?" He asked as he crossed his arms against his chest.

     Y/n blinked a few times before answering. "Sure, we can stop by your friend's house first."

     Kakucho nodded and walked back to the bean bag, turning on the old television and let the news run.

    Y/n had finally finished packing and was about to call Kakucho but stopped when she saw the news.

     It showed the building where she almost got sold and where she met him for the second time.

     Kakucho noticed her and he stood up and turned the television off.

     "Done?"

     "Hm? Yes. Um..can you help me carry the boxes?" Y/n asked sheepishly while adverting her eyes from his.

    Kakucho nodded and smirked. He intends to smile but a smirk appear instead though not that he cares.

     It took them less than 10 minutes to put all Y/n's stuffs in the car bonnet with Kakucho's help.

     They entered the car and let out a relief sigh after their back hits the soft leather seat.

     "Shall we go now?" Kakucho asked after he settled down. Y/n nodded at him and fastened her seat belt.

     He started the engine and drove out of the neighbourhood and to his friend's house.

     When they arrived, Y/n was already sleepy and her eyelids almost shut down but she fight it to stay open.

     "Hey, Y/n." Kakucho asked as he lightly shook her shoulder.

    "Hn?"

     "We're here. Wait inside the car and don't open the lock, okay?"

     "Hn."

     As soon as Kakucho closed the door, Y/n brough her legs to her upper body and snuggled into the seat to seek warmth.

     After a whole decade of waiting, Y/n opened her eyes and saw Kakucho talking to a slicked back black haired man who looks older than him with a long scar on his right side face.

     She stared at them talking and thought they are talking about their 'business' from how serious they look.

     Just when she's about to turn to the other side and rest her eyes again, her (e/c) eyes caught a pink haired male who dashed out o the front door, where they two were talking.

     "Isn't that...that guy...yeah it's him," she mumbled, staring at the pink haired male.

     From Y/n's perspective, the pink haired was shouting at the older guy who looks desperate.

     When the pink haired turned around and walked away, his eyes caught a car that's not his near the gate.

     And that's when he made an eye contact with a pair of (e/c) eyes.

     Realisation hit him and a big smile crept towards his face. He waved his hand at her with a big grin on his face.

     Y/n was taken aback but waved back at him and without too much energy because she's already tired.

     Her eyes caught the sight of Kakucho walking towards the car or her. He gave a glance towards the pink haired male before his eyes landed on her.

    He entered the car and without wasting any more time, he quickly drove away from the mansion.

     Y/n stared at him for a couple seconds before looking outside at the view and smiled.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ to be continued

(A/n: Ayo, miss me? :D I'm sorry this is short and boring (idk but if you find it boring, I'm so sorry TwT) tbh, I think idk how to write anymore :D also I didn't proofread this so I'm sorry for any mistakes.

I sincerely apologise for updating late and for this short part. Pls forgive me and I want to say ilysm for staying, waiting and your patience :'3 )

1007 words —