☀︎Who Met Him First?☀︎

Start from the beginning

Takemichi: urgh where are we?

R?n: a junkyard.

Takemichi: a what?— kyah!!

The blonde screamed as he saw a body of an alpha fly over the gates, the body fell to the ground hard as blood started dripping from the man's head.

Takemichi covered his mouth and stared at the body in shock, he quickly noticed the uniform of the body and was even more shocked to see that it was the same uniform hanma and kazutora always wore, Team Valhalla was written on the back of the uniform,

The blonde swallowed a scream and quickly went inside the junkyard ignoring the calls of the two who brought him here. His eyes and mouth widened at the sight of hundreds of alphas fighting each other in either black or white uniforms.

Many unconscious bodies layed on the ground as both their bodies and faces were covered in bruises. The blonde teared up from sadness and took off his mask and going to the nearest people fighting he could see and started shouting stop!! repeatedly then moving onto others making them stop and stare at his face,

Though most of the alphas stopped and stayed silent as they looked at the most beautiful and cute man they had ever seen in their entire lives, there were the different and dangerous looking alphas that didn't see him.

I mean stopping almost 300 men from fighting was like stopping a pack of hungry wolves with a pellet gun (sorry I just made this up hehe). You can't expect all of them to pay attention to just one man even if he was an angel or something... I mean right??

The two brothers who brought the omega into the fight just giggled at the blonde's actions before purposely glaring at the other alphas who were staring too much at him.

The blonde averted all the alphas while searching for his two friends. On the way of searching, he caught the eyes of four people who he had met on the past days.

A blonde alpha with seafoam eyes, a lilac haired haired alpha, a peach haired grinning alpha, and a long black haired alpha who had chocolate colored eyes.

They unconsciously followed the blonde as he went to stop more of the fighting as he searched for Kazutora and Hanma, when the blonde saw them, there was a small male who had dead obsidian eyes walking to kazutora,

He saw kazutora smirk and went into fighting stance, the blonde's eyes widen as he quickly realized what was going to happen, kazutora was about to punch the small blonde but a squeal was heard before his fist could even land at the small blonde's face,

All eyes now turned to where the squeal came from and saw two familiar men with violet eyes spread their pheromones, it smelt of expensive wine and was really strong.

All the other alphas from both Valhalla and Toman backed off instinctively as kazutora and the toman's leader glared at the brothers.

R?n: yo Kazutora, having fun here?

Kazutora: the Haitani brothers.. what brings you to our fight?

R?n?o?: oh us? We're just claiming our reward 'smiles'

The two brothers wrapped their arms around a male (heh we all know who he is) blocking kazutora's view from who the male was, the male seemed to be trembling and couldn't stand up properly from the pheromones the brothers are emitting.

Hanma: ooh~ 'grins' then is that the omega you're holding?

R?n: why yes of course.

Not far from them could be seen the four alphas who were following the blonde, they looked angry and tightly clenched their hands as they grit their teeth from what the two brothers were doing to the blonde omega.

The peach haired alpha bravely walked up to the brothers confusing a tall blonde with a dragon tattoo on the side of his forehead along with toman's leader.

D?a?e?: o-oi smiley what are you—

The peach haired alpha spread his pheromones making the tattooed blonde stop, he had never seen his friend like this unless it was for his brother.

The two brothers smirked and only wrapped their arms tighter around the omega, small sounds of whimpering came from the omega as smiley took one of his hands and pulled him away from the brothers.

The brothers growled then also pulled one of the omega's hands, it was not long until a battle of tug of war rose between the alphas with the blonde omega as the rope,

Smiley: 'pulls michi' give him to me!!

R?n: 'also pulls michi' he's ours!!

Smiley: I was the first to meet him!!! 'Pulls michi'

R?n?o?: well we don't see any marks that he's claimed by you!!! 'Pulls michi'

Draken: hey stop that!

Smiley: just give him to me already!!!

R?n: never!!!

Takemichi: g-guys please—

R?n?o?: shut up for a second cutie!

Chifuyu: STOP!!!

The tug of war stopped as they all looked at the blonde alpha with an undercut, he walked up to the omega who sighed of relief as he thought the pulling would be over but damn was he wrong!

The alpha with an undercut pulled Takemichi and hugged him while saying "me and baji-san met him first!!!" Then the black haired alpha also hugged Takemichi,

Takemichi: wh-what—

Smiley, R?n & R?n?o?: oh it is on!!

Mitsuya: wait!!!

Draken: finally someone who also wants them to stop—

Mitsuya: I actually met him first!!!

Draken: oh for f*cks sake—

Kazutora: michi is that you what are you doing with them!?!?

Hanma: michi!?! Oh hell no he's ours you b*stards we always hang out!!

M?k?y: ken-chin that omega's really pretty I want him!! 'Points at takemichi'

Draken: I'm f*cking done. I'm f*cking done!! 'Goes to a corner'

With the power of takemichi's beauty the fight of the two gangs was stopped but another fight rose for the blonde beauty's heart♡

~
Sorry I havent posted anything for like a month(T_T) too busy with School hehe.. also because im making another take harem book(╹◡╹)

I know i'll have to update 3 books all with takeharem but the new one is actually a one shot so when I have an inspiration to write a book about take harem then thats where i'll put it, so smart right?(*゚∀゚*)

Bye then I still have many assignments! Listen this playlist if you want, recommend you slow it down, it's really cool when you do it🤩👌✨