03 || "they think that we are involved- romantically."

"ara ara- sayonara!" said shinobu, springing to her feet. running fast out of wisteria lane.

kocho, you absolute idiot. you forgot to give back my haori.

giyuu stood up, ready to lay down on his tatami bed, and definitely not against a rough tree.

∘₊✧───⋆♥⋆───✧₊∘

shinobu was planning to meet up with all the other hashiras except for the loner tomioka. they would meet up at the famous udon stool near a beautiful lake.

shinobu, how could you fall asleep next to, or even *ON* a depressed loner's shoulder? are you stupid?

"ara ara! goummenasai- i was held up by kanao." shinobu said when she reached the destination.

all the hashiras looked at her, some with shocked faces, others with smug expressions, mitsuri whispered something into iguro's ear before, she looked at shinobu with a cheeky grin.

eh.. "is something wrong?" shinobu asked, smiling broadly.

"no, no, nothing is wrong. come, have a seat, shinobu-san" uzui said, beckoning her over with a smug look on his face.

shinobu sat down on the empty seat. "one wakame-udon, please." she ordered, delighted to finally be able to eat something.

then, mitsuri slid from the other side of the table and whispered in her ear;

"did you have fun last night?" she asked, giggling.

with what? am i missing something?

"ara ara, mitsuri-san, i'm not sure i get your question." shinobu said.

"don't worry, we all know." mitsuri said, still giggling.

"mitsuri-san, is this some kind of prank?"

"heehe, look at your haori~"

a confused shinobu looked down at her haori and let out a loud, strained gasp.

all the other hashiras focused on her, shinobu could already tell what was on their minds.

goddammit.

"ara ara~ it's not like that." she said, her face as red as a tomato.

"i said that i would help aoi with the laundry, sayonara!" she said, rushing off without her wakame udon. (why shinobu, why? 👹)

"kami-sama.. that tomioka idiot. didn't even tell me that i still had his stupid haori- speak of the devil." she hissed to herself.

"tomioka giyuu." she said, behind her teeth. "why didn't you tell me that i was still wearing your haori?"

giyuu looked at her with an annoyed expression.

hmph. why does he seem so unbothered?

"now all the hashiras think that we're- involved.." she said, staring at the blank face in front of her.

"but we are? we are coworkers." he said monotonously.

this man.

"i meant.." "they think that we are involved— romantically."

∘₊✧─── 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ───✧₊∘

a/n - heyy, sorry that the chapter is very short, the other ones will probably also be short, but I hope you're fine with that!! <33

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰ ❝𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐘❞▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ❝𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐘❞▰▰▰

first up is: this ADORABLE fanart by @gomiko_art on instgram & twitter.

next up we have this amazing piece that reminds me of this chapter! sorry, i'm not sure who the artist is, but if anyone knows, please share them in the comments!

sorry, i'm not sure who the artist is, but if anyone knows, please share them in the comments!

next up we have this amazing piece that reminds me of this chapter! sorry, i'm not sure who the artist is, but if anyone knows, please share them in the comments!

our last giyuushino fanart for today is this beautiful piece. unfortunately i couldn't find the artist got this one, because i think the twitter thread was deleted!
once again, please link the artist in the comments if you know who it is.