Yuugo the Strict Professor

"What's with the blue face?" Ray asked the usually feisty redhead as she rested her on their desk. Emma turned to him and frowned, she turned away in an instant. It made the raventte pissed off and walked away. "Hey, where the heck are you going," Emma tiredly reached out her hand to grab his robe but he was too far away. "To get Norman." Hearing that, she just went back to sleeping on her desk again.

Deep into her sleep, many students ignored the redhead as they continued on with their day but one wasn't so ignorant. "Emma, are you awake?" Emma opened her eyes to see, Norman's blue eyes looking right at her. She immediately woke up from the shock and almost fell of her chair. "You're awake, finally." Ray rolled his eyes and sat down on another desk beside them.

"Why are you so tired? It's still noon." Ray poked her head with his quill, making the girl squeamish and swatted him away. Looking at Norman, he just smiled calmly at the site of the sleeping girl. "You do know this is Prof. Yuugo's class, right?" The ravenette bugged her more. Emma finally decided to wake up with utter shock in her eyes and sat up straight, "Wow, what's with the sudden change of attitude?" Norman giggled as he opened his book about a random subject. "It's Prof. Yuugo's class, Norman! You know how he could be..."

"Could be what?" She flinched and slowly turned her back to see the towering young man behind her, his pitch-black hair with the white streaks as his dark eyes glared at her. "Hello, Professor. Good weather we're having." She forced a smile as she started to act nervous. Out of all the professors at Hogwarts, Yuugo-other than the headmaster-was the only teacher that could make Emma quiver in her own skin.

He stomped to the front of the class as his trench coat flowed in the air, "I may not have any students sleeping in my class," Everyone straightened their backs as he sharply turned to face all of them. "If I catch one of you goofing around in my class, you will get the first turn." Don was confused and leaned over to Gilda-who was sitting next to him-"What are we doing again?" He whispered to her. "That goes for you too, mister." Don immediately froze in place as he sweated in his seat.

"As this is the Defence Against the Dark Arts class, we may now learn about," He lifted his wand turned the page with his deadpanned expression. "Today we are learning about Boggarts."

Yuugo walked around the classroom as the students tensed up when he walked pass them. When he was approaching to the trio, he popped a question. "Does anybody know what a boggart is?" Norman immediately raised his hand halfway-trying not to raise any attentions towards him-but Yuugo just walked pass him and stopped between Emma and Ray. "Put your hand down, Mr. Norman." The blond quickly put down his hand and turned red from the embarrassment.

"Anybody?" Emma quivered as she could see Yuugo's large hand in front of her. "Does anybody know?" He pressed with his monotone voice echoed around the vacant, dark room. Ray raised his hand with another deadpanned expression as Yuugo turned to him. "Yes, Mr. Ray?" He asked. "A boggart is an amortal who can shape shift into your biggest fear."

"Correct." Yuugo walked off with his boots clicking every step he took. Emma let out a breath and sent an OK sign to Ray. "Ms. Emma," She immediately went back to face the professor and gulped her fear down. "Since you've been very good during this class, you may have the first turn to do the boggart-banishing spell, Riddikulus."

"Wait, you just said the one who's not behaving!" Emma suddenly raised her voice towards him, covering her mouth immediately. Yuugo scrunched his nose and his grimacing frown appeared. "If you don't want to do it, I will take your house points away." In shock of what she was hearing from her own professor, Emma caught Don in the corner of her eye. The boy was mouthing to her, "Do it!!" Doesn't want to bet with the house points, Emma sat back down and looked down. "Yes, sir."