2

I suck at writing title so yeah.... No title.

Gojo has been a teacher for years now damn if he said he wasn't tired of rowdy, loud and obnoxious students. The female population of the school too, have an inkling of liking to him. He is handsome, he knew but they didn't need to put a tint in their cheeks that Satoru was afraid whether they were punched or slapped. But even so, he loved teaching the students, loved it when he heard them saying their grades increase or his past students now going to prestigious universities.

Though he only knew of that as he was seen by his students as an irresponsible, overbearing and funny teacher. Well he was young and very much loved to enjoy his life together with...

"Gojo Sensei!" Gojo looked at the person who interrupted his train of thoughts only to receive sweet words from the young man.

"I love you!" and Gojo swooned over his students named Itadori Yuuji. The latter was not his student when he transferred to their school in the middle of the year, but Yuuji easily caught his attention. His pink tuft looks like cotton candy made it difficult not to look at the boy, and his positively cheerful attitude made him want the boy more. He did when the latter turned third grade. Now, only their very very close friend knew about their affair. Satoru knew it was immoral, but he wanted to want Yuuji, because he was on his last day at the school as a student.

To say Satoru's mood became unbearable was understatement, he became a lovesick teenager in the following classes. He cannot help Yuuji become his happy pill and was so addicted to it that he may not live without taking it a day.

....

Satoru was blushing, he was not sure if it was due to the fact that he has fever or because Yuuji-kun is in front of him, cheeks puff up like a chipmunk, forehead creasing as he look at him sternly, which made him cuter by the way.

"Y-Yuuji-kun? Did I do something wrong?"

"Hmp.." Yuuji pouted his pretty lips, red and shiny, begging Satoru to devour them, but he waited for Yuuji anyway.

"Sensei! I told you to bring an umbrella with you! And Nobara said that Eerie Sensei needs to treat your sweets to take some rest!" Yuuji says, his pout deepening, his hands crossing over his chest but his eyes convey that he is worried about the older man. Satoru wanted to hurt himself by worrying about his precious baby.

" Sorry, Yuuji-kun, but Sensei will bring an umbrella next time"

"You better be! 'Kay?!" Satoru' s desire won out as he can't take the cuteness of his little boyfriend. And he just noticed he was wearing his hoodie, barely covering his thigh.

"S-Sensei?!?" Yuuji shouted as the older man lifted him up, throwing him into the bed and blushed when he saw the toned body of his boyfriend red, flush from the fever. He wanted to escape but he was trapped in the touches of the other.

Days later, Satoru went to class, in a good mood, always smiling like a teen madly in love and he is. Though Yuuji was unfortunate to catch Satoru's fever so he ended up staying in the older man's home.