𝟓 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞

Start from the beginning

One was Shoko Ieiri. She was a 5'6 woman with long Lucious brown hair. In a way, Shoko is just like you. She's quiet but has a lot to say. She's also a doctor, something you aren't. Shoko is the type of friend to jump in front of a gun for you with no hesitation.

The other was Mei Mei (who went by Mei for short)

The other was Mei Mei (who went by Mei for short). She was a woman who stood at 5'8 with long Lucious light blue hair. Mei was definitely an extrovert and it was known. She also knew all the drama going on in the mafia and always kept you and Shoko updated.

 She also knew all the drama going on in the mafia and always kept you and Shoko updated

You being shocked was an understatement. What the hell were they doing here? How would they react when they see you? It would be rude to leave them standing there so you opened the door.

"Y/n!" Mei and Shoko hugged you so tight. It was almost as if they were anticipating you to open the door.

"I didn't think Toji was telling the truth when he said you were here but I guess he was!" Shoko said.

"Come in!" You said moving to the side. The three of you sat in the couch. "So Toji told you I was here?" You asked.

"He told the organization everything about you. For safety reasons. When me and Shoko found out, we wanted to visit you immediately." Mei explained.

"Well that's good." You replied. You were thankful that Toji told everyone instead of you telling everyone. You just didn't want to feel like a secret and tell everyone individually.

"So how are you feeling?" Shoko asked.

"I'm fine. I just woke up not so long ago so I'm a little drowsy." You said.

"I'm talking about being back. How are you feeling about being back?" Shoko asked.

"I don't know. I know that Toji has moved on. I know that Megumi is way older and there is a lot of lost time I need to make up for. I also know that Toji's new wife doesn't like me." You said.

"Since when did you care about what other people think? Me and Shoko have known Stella since Toji got married. In fact, we went to the wedding. Trust me when I say that Stella is the most annoying bitch I've ever seen." Mei said

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐅. 𝐱 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara