𝟓 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞

Start from the beginning

To entertain yourself, I bought you a MacBook and an iPhone 13. I made you an apple account already and the information is in the bag beside you.

Other than that, your toothbrush is in your bathroom and I already prepared some towels and a washcloth whenever you feel like taking shower.

Take care,
Toji

Looking at the bag below your nightstand, you saw the plastic bag full of apple products

Looking at the bag below your nightstand, you saw the plastic bag full of apple products. It had AirPods, the iPhone 13 and the newest MacBook. Other than apple products, there was a note (written by Toji) on how to set up your account. And that's what you did. You started setting up your Apple account before you even started your day.

Fifteen Minutes Later

After setting up your apple devices, you finally decided to start your day. After taking a shower and putting on some comfortable clothes, you went downstairs to see the food Toji supposedly prepared for you.

Going downstairs you saw that it was pancakes. Though Toji doesn't cook much, he tried doing it more when he was around you.

To be honest, it felt good being in a huge house alone. It gave you seem thinking time. Now that you finally escaped Mahito's house, what do you plan on doing with your life now? It's been almost two days since you left Mahito's house so it was obvious that he noticed you left.

What was going to happen now? Would he look for you? Would he make a bigger plan to get you back? Would he hurt Toji or Megumi? These were obviously some things you were planning on talking to Toji about as soon as he gets home.

For now, you needed to know what you were going to do with your life. Twelve years ago, you didn't really have a job because Toji's gave your family a shit ton of money. Technically you did have a job but not a full time one. Being in the mafia doesn't require you to do something all the time especially in your position. Toji did mostly everything. You would go on missions with him sometimes but for the most part he did stuff on his own and that was enough to satisfy your family's financial benefits.

But now, you and Toji aren't technically married. You and Toji don't have a joint account so you can't spend his money anymore. Does this mean you need to get your own job? Eventually, you'll need to get your own job if you want to buy more.

Toji has seemed to move on but you haven't. Toji isn't just dating this girl but he's also married to her.

I guess this is about the time I move on. But how?

As you were in the middle of thinking, the doorbell rang. You didn't think Toji was expecting anyone but nonetheless, you went to see who it was.

Opening the door, you were shocked to see who it was. Your best friends from the Mafia. They felt like sisters to you.