i want closure... and a dollar for the bus back home.

Art by me))

_________________________________________

It had been quite a while now perhaps a week or two? and Spamton hadn't visited colour café or even saw Swatch at all since the event with Queen.

Swatch had gone to visit Spamton on countless occasions but every time always ending with an "I'm. Fine." And a door slammed on Swatch's face. Swatch knew something was wrong but didn't know what it was that bothered the little man so much, they wanted to help as much as they could but didn't know how. Swatch had to figure out how to do this, to help but didn't know how to face it without pushing it or invading Spamtons privacy, afterall it is his home. They shouldn't just barge in like they own the place and demand answers they have no right to do so. It'd be wrong but.. Swatch couldn't help but be concerned for the small salesman and hope he's doing alright..

Spamton was not doing alright on the other hand, completely ignoring others and staying in bed all day just dissociating himself from the world just wondering why the fuck the ringing was back.. he thought it was gone for good and never returning but he now sees the thin translucent strings that had been there the whole time but he knew better than to scream at people and make everyone miserable again. He couldn't bare it anymore, to hurt others. They all probably think it's because of the queen situation so, it's good they wouldn't consider the ringing being back and worry more I hope.. the sound it's irritating and make his thoughts scatter and fly in a sea of noise like lost papers in the wind. He hated it more than anything but he had to cope.

Afterall it was only a certain amount of time before HE comes back.

_________________________________________

"So, I heard that salesman guy is wrapped around HIS finger now as his new plaything thing? Like a puppet held up by invisible strings, strings!"

"Seems so."

"Such a shame, shame. I heard he was a real big shot in cyber city, back then, then!"

"Well, what goes around comes around."

"I caught word that he left the poor guy for dead and now is back to drag him back down, down "

"Haha, probably. "

"HAHAHAHA, Poor delusional sucker!"
_________________________________________

It had been another week and still no one had caught even a single word from Spamton aside from the usual blunt "im. fine ." And if you were there you swear you could've seen light shine off of a thin wire like thing on Spamtons arms hanging from the ceiling but before you could properly see you'd get a slammed door in your face and would hear a strange radio static coming from inside but it was so quiet you couldn't be sure it was static.

_________________________________________

Swatch was beyond concerned and tried furthering conversations at the door with spamton but never got a single chance before the slam of a door occurred, needless to say swatch was very worried for their boyfriend

No, swatch was not going to stand by and watch Spamton obviously distraught and not okay

Swatch was going to actually do something but,

They had to figure out how.

_________________________________________

538 words

I'm so sorry for a lack of updates but I have had serious writers block so, I hope this is good and I'll make sure to try to update more frequently but, hey I hope you enjoyed and thank you everyone for the support!

<3