Chapter 3 •never thought i'd say that•

Hey guys! Sorry the past 2 chapters have been so short but this one will be longer, promise!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Terra's POV)

I'm going to go live with one direction. Never thought I'd say that. Much less to have it to be true! I didn't really know how to respond because I mean its a lot to cope, especially for a 12 year old.

I think Harry must have noticed my blank expression because he was looking a little worried.

"Terra are you ok?" He asked getting even more worried. He worries way to much about me.

"Uhh... Yeh I'm umm yeh I'm fine" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Well I know it's a lot to take in right now." He said pulling me into a hug.

"But you know that I'll always be here for you and I would NEVER leave you EVER." He said squeezing me tighter.

"I know Harry, I know you tell me all the time." I mumbled into his chest.

"Well I'm glad you know because I love you so much" he said pulling away and looking into my green eyes.

" I love you too." I said staring back into his.

He pulled me into one last hug before saying "ok well you need to go pack now we leave the day after tomorrow for London"

"Harry I don't think we can pack up the entire house in two days." I said.

"We'll get it done don't worry." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Now go pack up your room" he said hitting my arm playfully.

"Ok, but can you come up and help me?" I asked using my puppy dog eyes knowing he would give in.

He rolled his eyes and said "ok fine ill be up in a minute"

"Ok" I said happily as I ran up the stairs.

I walked into my pink room and started pulling out clothes then I remembered that I might need suitcases. I walked over to my closet and seen that my bags were on the very top rack. Great, I tried to jump up and grab them and I grabbed the handle of one but then soon regretted it. It came crashing down on me and just keep in mind this is no soft duffel bag it's a big hard plastic suitcase so it didn't feel all that great. I just laid there for a minute and soon enough Harry came running in. He started to laugh when he saw me.

"Hey this isn't funny!" I frowned.

"Oh yes I think it is!" He said laughing harder. I scoffed.

"Well can you take a break from laughing and help me up here please?!" I asked getting impatient.

He walked over and lifted the suitcase off of me and helped me up still smiling.

"Jerk face" I said getting the suitcase and walking into my room. That made him laugh even harder. I just rolled my eyes and started packing.

I had got most of my clothes packed so I was packing up my iPad, iPod and other stuff and Harry was packing up my bathroom stuff. When he shouted

"How many different types of soap do you need?!"

I walked into the bathroom to find that he had all my soaps laid out and was looking at them.

"I mean come on that's a lot of soap!" He said pointing to them.

"Well I use a lot soap got a problem with it?" I asked while putting them in my bag. He just shrugged and and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~(the next day)~~~~~~~~

We finished packing and we would be flying out to London tomorrow. I was still not used to the idea of living with one direction the most famous boy band in the world! But I guess I was going to have to get used to it sooner or later.

It was getting late and I was getting tired so I walked down stairs to tell Harry goodnight. I spotted him on the couch watching tv. So I walked over to give him a hug.

"Goodnight Harry" I said hugging him.

"Goodnight Terra" he replied.

"Umm what time are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked realising that he hadn't told me.

"Probably around 4:00 am" he said like it was no big deal.

"What?! 4:00 am? That's really early!" I yelled.

"It's ok calm down you can sleep the whole way there!" He said. I calmed down a little.

"Ok well I'm taking a shower and then going to bed" I told him.

"Ok sweet dreams!" He smiled.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and walked up stairs.

I took a quick shower then hoped into bed wanting to get as much sleep in as possible. And soon enough I was drifting off into a dreamless sleep.