So We Meet Again

I sigh and stare at the entrance leading to the party of what you were invited to.. Is this really a good idea? You keep questioning yourself as your legs moved close and closer. Why do I feel so scared? I shouldn't stop myself.. But the urges keep following around. I'm so pathetic..  I should just go home. 

I turn myself around but before I could even leave Shinou called out my name, "_____!!!" 

Shit.

"H-Hey..!" 

"Oh your finally here!! Cmon the party already started!" She hooted and grabbed my arm leading me over to where everyone else is. 

All I could hear were cheers, yelling, loud music and even some.. moaning?! 

Jesus Christ..

"This going to be so much fun! Let me introduce you to some of my friends!" 

"Oh alright.." I followed after as she led me too a girl and two other guys. 

"Hey everyone!! This is _____!!" 

They all greeted me with such enthusiasm smiles expect one guy.. 

"Sooo, the pink haired girl is Mitsuri!" 

I nodded my head and waved, "H-Hi.." 

"And thennn! These two guys are Obanai and Rengoku!" 

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Rengoku says taking my hand and kissing it.. 

"I-.." You blush a bit.., "The pleasure is all m-." 

"______?" 

You frooze, from the remembrance of that voice. I couldn't be.. It just couldn't, I'm too scared to look.. Who else here would know me besides Shinobu?  If it really is him.. I may pass out.  I take in a deep breath and look to my left to see a tall standing figure. 

So it is him.. 

How?

Why? 

So many question fluttered in my mind,I never thought I'd see him again and in a place like this? My god.. He looks so different but I could tell just from his voice that it truly was him. But what is it now that I'm supposed to do. I've dreamt all the days I'd see him again, but never once had this occured to my mind. So I have no idea, what is it that I am supposed to do?

Giyuu... What do I say to the man I've been in love with for years? That had just came back to me.

I slowly began to clear my throat, and try to stay focus on the confused man. 

"G-Giyuu.." I slowly nodded my head and began to look away, why? Why did I only say that when there's so much more I have to say. My mind is completely fumbled from only just looking at him.  

I slowly look back at my new friends, that look concerned and a bit weirded out. "I'm gonna go and get a drink." As I said those words I slowly began walking I had no control over myself and so I began running and running. But.. that didn't stop Giyuu from coming after me. 

He has more strength then me,  so it was easy for him to catch up. I tried to go far but his arm reached out my wrist and well he caught me. 

I low my guard down,

Take a deep breath

And slowly began to use my words. "Ye-" 

"Mmm?!" 

His hands left my wrist now going to my waist as the other sild up to hold my face. I know I've been asking myself this already. But why? Why is he doing this? And why does it feel so good..?

I wanted to kiss back but I pulled back, "What the fuck Giyuu?!" My face got all flushed from both anger.. and well embarrassment. 

His face went cold, "Sorry.. I've missed you." 

"So do I!!  B-But you can't just do that!" 

"...But I did." 

"You're the one that left me, in the rain, soaking wet, with my mind all confused!!"

"Oh.. so you do remember?"  

"Of course I remember, that's all I think about.." 

"Really?" 

"Yes Really!" 

He slowly took in a deep breath, "I'm sorry I left.. things got out.. hand." 

"That's not enough, all the pain I've been in just because you left. I couldn't handle it." 

"It's not like we were together.." 

"But you sure did act like it!!!!"
Why is he acting like this? Why won't he tell me?! Why!!! 

"I never meant.. it to be like this.." 
He look down his cold expression slowly began to look sadder then before. I don't know what it is we both want. It hard to make this kind of decision. What does he want me to do? Does he even know what he wants? I'm so tired of worrying and wondering. Whats next? I find out he has a kid?! I know I'm in love with him.. But I want more to it. I'm asking for anything at this point. I just want it to be better then it was before. So we're clear about this and don't miss judge. 

"Do you love me or do you not love me Giyuu?" 

___________________________________________________

Helloooo to anyone who read this chapter thank you for supporting and reading! I hope you all have a lovely day and if have any suggestions please do tell! <3