Francesca smiled at Cami and Cadence coldly, turning to leave the restaurant.

However, before she could, the cold laugh that escaped Cadence's lips caused her to pause and turn to the siphon witch. "Explain to me why we need an ally like you?" Cadence asked, an amused smirk on her face.

Francesca laughed, knowing the comment was only made as a way to claim Francesca had no true power to benefit them. "You've grown far too arrogant since you've made friends with Klaus Mikaelson," She commented and Cadence's cold smile remained, "Well, allow me to let you in on a little secret, Cadence Delacroix, you won't have Klaus to protect you forever. And when that day comes, you'll regret relying on him so much. You'll be left stranded and alone with no means of protection. Let's see how long you and your sons survive after that."

Francesca smirked, satisfied by Cadence's sudden silence. She turned, leaving without another word said.

Slowly, Cadence turned to glance at Cami, an annoyed look on her face. "I could kill her if you want. Make it look like an accident. I would be doing a whole lot of people a favor," She confessed and Cami groaned, walking away without another word said, "What?"

____

It wasn't that long after Francesca's threat that Klaus had called Cadence, informing her that Marcel had kidnapped Jackson and Oliver upon their retrieval of the aconite stones.

Alongside Klaus and Elijah, Cadence found herself at Thierry's old warehouse where Jackson was tied to a chair, beaten bloody.

Klaus grabbed Jackson by the hair to lift the man's head, causing Jackson to groan. Klaus smirked, grabbing Jackson by the chin to examine the wolf's wounds. "Accolades to Marcel," He commented as he exchanged a look with Cadence, "He did quite a dance across the bridge of your nose."

"Where is he now?" Cadence questioned as she glanced around, confused by the numerous crates around them.

Suddenly, she stopped, frowning at the wire attached to the leg of the chair Jackson was tied to.

"Nowhere to be found..." Elijah trailed off as his eyes followed the wire as Cadence's did. He walked over to one of the crates and opened it to find a bomb inside, "Although he did leave us a delightful parting gift."

Cadence walked over to look as well and sighed at the sight of it. "Fun," She sarcastically commented and turned to look back at Klaus.

"What about the stones," The latter asked as he stared down at Jackson.

"I don't know," Jackson shook his head and Cadence sighed in defeat, "Untie me. I'll help you find them."

"Sit still," Elijah demanded as Klaus walked closer to Cadence, who was examining each of the crates to find several bombs inside them, "You'll be freed as soon as it's safe."

Klaus ripped off the tops of several crates, just before turning to the rest of the group. "Our focus should be the stones. Considering Jackson is competition for Hayley's affection, I think you'd agree."

Hearing Klaus' comment, Cadence couldn't help but quietly laugh and shake her head.

"Disregard my brother," Elijah assured Jackson, "Over the course of the last millennium, his capacity for tact is somewhat diminished."