7 ◌ kiss

—————ch : Kiss—————

The dinner was healed up and soon jimin,the Jett black haired male decided to stop his best friend the blonde haired male to stay up for today, the red haired male , yoongi, nothing less mind it he was okay as long as he can sleep peacefully.

you only have one extra bedroom i- don't think it's nice idea —” the blonde haired male, taehyung said and he looked around like he was distracting himself from the topic, but the jett black haired male can't wait to be a Cupid of cups, he cocked his arms together and said “ look, you will stay and that's finally if the talks are about room you can stay with jungkook! ” .

The blonde haired male looked at the roof of the living room like it's transparent and he can see the Raven-haired male , shirtless and in his boxers sleeping like hot Cheetos on the bed, the blonde haired male sigh anyway and nodded as the jett black haired male won't leave him alone or something to move forward with.

He took tee shirt of the Jett black haired male and a pant too, he went upstairs to be meet with the mischief giggles of his best friend from downstairs, he shrugged off his thoughs and knocked the room door, the reply was none other than the Raven-haired male opening the door shirtless.

The blonde haired male gluped the lamp down his throat and said “ jimin said I should— stay and said – I should shareroomwithyou and it will be better because — Idontwanttohearhimmoanandhavesexwithhishusbandimdone ” the Raven-haired male blinked his leashes to understand what did the blonde blutter out in faster speed.

The raven-haired male laughed after understanding the situation of the other male and nodded his head, giving space to the blonde to enter inside the room with no hesitate over him.

After they were into the quilts  trying to sleeping on soft mattress, the blonde hair male tapped into the shoulder of the other male who looked around and made eye contact with the blonde haired male.

what? ” the raven-haired male said softly and the blonde haired male bites over his bottom lip and stood still trying to get some guts to speak up, he gulped the lamp down his throat and said “  can't sleep without hugging— and I don't have my pillow here to-too” he lowered his head hoping for rude answer but it didn't came .

The raven-haired male engulfed the blonde haired male in his embrace and smiled while the blonde haired male was blushing beetroot he in the others chest while his hands made way to hold over the other male and rest his head into others chest while hearing his heart beat fasten up.

wh-why is your heart beating too f-fast? ”  the blonde haired male asked as he putted his hand over others chest while having a heavy dark red color painted over his cheeks, he somewhere thanks the light that is off.

because of you beautiful — ” the raven-haired male said he somewhat have a thing to lay out his truest words on his tounge but wanna be aware of not hurting the other crystal made blonde haired male, the blonde haired male looked at him and the both had a quite honored eye contact with each other the pulled away the blonde layed his head back on other chest and the other closed his eyes .

do you know how kissing feels? I neve-r got a feel it ”  the blonde haired male said while playing with other's tee, the other male gripping tight over the waist of the blonde haired male and said “ ask me this when you want me to make you understand what's a real kiss feels like ” the raven-haired male said and smelled the blonde haired male's shampoo from his hair .

m-make me —” the blonde haired male said as he lowered his head more because of timidity, the raven-haired male chuckled and hoved over the blonde making the other shock by sudden move.

you asked for it - my beetroot” the raven-haired male said as he attached his lips with the blonde's he can smell strawberry chapstick from the others lip while his lips ghosted over the blonde's .

The blonde haired male closed his eyes and moved his arms around the raven-haired males neck and pulled him closer only to be met with shocked raven-haired male and their lips pressed up more closer the raven-haired male smiled and pecked the upper lip than the lower one the plump lips of other were making the raven-haired male want more of them.

They both moved their lips in sleek and dowry they felt amiable, loved and many more emotions, the love in that simple classic, sleek and dowry kiss was everything that they both felt for the first time, their lips flawless to each other's, the voice's they made where pleasing to them.

Soon the kiss was heated up, the raven-haired male sucked bottom lip of the blonde haired male who moaned and ached his back with his head making their chest touch each other's, soon as the blonde haired male moaned the raven-haired male slipped his tongue inside the blonde haired male's mouth tasting his every sweet craves.

They both felt amiable like it was nonexistent before they met and now here are they, the raven-haired male tasted every inch of the other's mouth while the blonde haired male gripped on the raven-haired male's hair and whimped yet he liked all this, soon the raven-haired male broke the kiss with a peck, as their lungs start to burn up.

The raven-haired male broke saliva staring with licking his lips and making the blonde haired male who was under him go timed out, “ it was your first kiss yet —? ” the raven-haired nale question the blonde haired male who completed his sentence with “ amazing! ” the raven-haired male smiled and nodded.

I'm lethargic sleepy right now ” the raven-haired male said and the blonde haired male smiled and pulled the other in his embrace and said “ sleep than tried bunny  ” the raven-haired male hugged the blonde's waist and layed his head on other's chest while the other hugged his neck slightly and hesitate to kiss other's hair but did it anyway and slept while smiling bright.