Cale awaken his ability when he was 20 in his first life. And it was a rare one where he can perceive fate, change time, and controls space.

But because of the lack of knowledge about his ability, he can only use some small portion of it's strength. And that's enough to kill White Star in his first life.

Now, thanks to some understanding from the unknown God, the knowledge and speed of his awakening to solidify, his strings are change from pure string to crystallize.

Now, he will use his strings to change Pendrick's fate from death. So he control the strings to make a crystallize blood sword and the blade pointed downward in the place towards Pendrick's heart.

But before he plan to stab him, the door loudly open with Choi Han entering.

Both their tracks stop and stares each other. Choi Han's expression turn dark and Cale pales at his arrival.

Cale knows someone coming in but he never expected to be Choi Han. And Choi Han is the worst of all he expected. As you know, when someone tries to harm one of his companions, he's tendency to…

"Get the fucking out of here!"

Explode in rage…

Even Cale is indifferent, his fear towards Choi Han never disappear. He's scared when Choi Han gets furious.

Yet, saving Pendrick then disappear is the most priority.

He took out another glove and strings shot out towards Choi Han. Choi Han failed to react and only gets tied up by Cale's strings. Dozen in place.

He furiously shouted, "What are you doing?! Are you planning to kill Pendrick?!"

And thanks to his shout, lights turn on in the bill, so he hurriedly do what it must done.

Cale stab Pendrick to his heart. Makes the hero releasing his aura in fury. But he hold on in 3 seconds before he took it off.

The blade was stains with black before returning to crystallize blood. It turn back into strings and return to his fingertips. Pendrick's pale complexion slowly regains it's vitality.

As for Cale, under his veil and mask, his complexion turn pale, sweats form under his mask, and his body feels heavier. He checked Pendrick's condition before he confirms it.

'Good. His condition returns normal.'

[[Cale's…bad news…]]

'Hmm?'

Then he feel something sharp on his neck. He knows, his former Butler pointed his blade to him. He notice that, all Choi Han's group are awake and ready to fight, even though he came here to save Pendrick.

[[Because of your strings reach in limit, the Veil of Stars along the protection of the Villa can't contain some presence…so it leak out and some Gods notice you.]]

'Hmm?'

[[And someone just messed up the system and need to fix it for a moment. I can't help you right now till I fix it.]]

'What?'

[[So…you fucked up.]]

'Shit!'

Now, the Gods notice him and Ron pointing his dagger to his neck, there's no room to escape anymore. Even his ability to teleport can't help him cause it requires to not be in dangerous situation.
____________________________________________________________________________

Cale tied up on the chair with mana rope that Rosalyn just made a moment ago. At first, he come here to treat Pendrick. But now, here he is, detained by Choi Han and the others.

If what describe he will get to his state, then one of his friends will clicked his tongue before he said "Unlucky bastard."

Now, Cale admit that words. He is really an unlucky bastard.

Choi Han, Lock, Rosalyn, Ron, and Beacrox made a talk to their side far from Cale to hear. While they talk, he also talk to the unknown God through his mind.

'Why my presence leak out? Isn't the Veil of Stars supposed to hide my presence when I use my powers?'

[[…]]

He hear a sigh from the unknown God before it said, [[You made a wrong timing to move.]]

'What do you mean?' He raise his eyebrow in confusion.

[[Have you forgotten that the Thames' ability has reached in limit right now?]]

'…'

[[Because of your abnormal growth, the veil can't keep up. I even ask you to take a test and take the upgraded Veil of Stars yesterday but you ignore me.]]

'…'

[[In the end, Gods are in the eyes on you and Choi Han and the rest capture you.]]

'…'

[[Really…you really an unlucky bastard. In the first 2 lives too.]]

Cale wanted to retort, but he can't. That God is right. He's an unlucky bastard in all 3 lives. And now, he is captured by the people he protected in shadow.

And just a simple mistake he made…God! He is forced to stand in the light this time.

*Unlucky bastard.

Super Rock sigh.

*Poor Cale…

Glutton pities him.

*Don't worry! Once we leave, let's throw some money everywhere!

Cheapskate didn't try to comfort him instead.

'Guys…just shut up.'

Cale almost loss his patience due to the ancient powers' rambling. Really…they are noisy.

As for Choi Han's side…

"Do we really know who that person was?"

Rosalyn asked in confirmation. As choice Han nods in agreement,

"If possible, let's make him join our side."

If Cale hear what he said, he will force himself to escape right now. But too bad, he was too far from them to hear their conversation.

"Well take his veil away to know who he is before we interrogate him. Let's report this to the Crown Prince later on." Rosalyn and Lock nods to Choi Han's statement, as Ron and Beacrox just became a bystander.

Choi Han, Lock, and Rosalyn approached Came. They can't see what's under the black glittering veil, but they notice that the mysterious person they look for also look at them.

Under the veil, Cale feel something isn't right, 'What are they trying to do?'

Choi Han's hand reach out, he felt that he just grab the veil. And that he curse out, 'Fucking Shit!'

He pull the veil, and that makes them gasped.

Shoulder-length blood red hair messed up from pulling the veil. Brownish-red eyes underneath the black mask look at them in shock.

Those distinguished color of the hair and eyes makes them thought of a one person.

"…Cale Henituse?"