Garden gnomes

Luna lived in a quiet, peaceful village. She worked as a librarian at Hogwarts school. She had just arrived home from work and was ordering new books for the library. She was startled to hear a loud thudding coming from her back garden, it sounded like a shovel. She looked out her window, horrified, she saw her beloved dad, Xenophelius, abusing an eel. It had attacked their family porcelain gnome! My, she loved that garden gnome and it meant so much to her dad but the slick and slimy eel was very weak and may she say, very attractive! It was love at first sight! The eel had a pleading look in his eye. Luna took pity and went down stairs, nobody would stand in the way of her love for that eel not even her dad. She didn't know what to do with him, she had little time and there was little she could do. She picked up a rock, she didn't want to throw it but that was the only way her aim would be spot on. She knocked her father out but he had already beaten the eel unconscious so what could she do? The kiss of life? She kept the eel and nursed him back to health. Love can be a weird thing indeed especially between an innocent girl and an eel. The eels name was Neville!

Thank you for reading,

Fangirl-Shippers