Chapter 18 (FLUFF)

NOTE: (NOVEMBER/ 21) THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT SO I'M SORRY BUT ALSO THANK YOU SM FOR 500 READS!!!!! AHHHH!

😩🙏

⚠️ TW: VIOLENCE ⚠️

HARRY

-FLASHBACK-

„No!"

„Mom!"

„Will you shut up now???!!!" Dad barked at me and I flinched.

„Harry, leave!" Mom croaked helplessly and I shook my head.

„I'm calling the police, mom!"

I grabbed my phone but dad slapped the phone out of my hands roughly before I could do anything.

„YOU DO IT AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL HAVE PAIN YOU FEEL LIKE DYING AND YOU WISH YOU WOULD!"

„But-" I was about to protest and didn't dare loose the grip around my phone, as I felt a pain on my left cheek.

Dad slapped me.

My own dad.

The worst was: The worst thing wasn't even that.

It was that I couln't help mom.

I couln't.

I was helpless.

So helpless.

-

I woke up in Louis bed, panting and sweating.

„Harry?" Louis mumbled as if he just woke up and I guess he did.

I gulped and began shaking as the pictures all appeared inside of my head again.

How dad beated mom.

„Harry, what is it? Are you okay????"

Louis jumped up and I shook my head as he reached out to touch me.

„I- I'm fine, Lou. Don't touch me. Please- Please." I croaked, sobbing and broke down crying.

„Harry!"

Louis didn't know what to do.

I didn't wanted him to touch me and I cried out of nowhere.

„D-Dad." I finally sobbed and leaned against him, clinging onto him because I knew he'd never ever physically hurt me.

I knew it because he was everything to me and I loved him endless and he me too.

„Harry..." Louis mumbled, breathing out shakily and hugging me close.

„It's okay, baby. He can't hurt you two anymore. It's fine. Shhhh." Louis whispered and I shook my head.

Louis didn't understand what it felt like when your own dad hurt you so bad that you wanted to die.

He couldn't understand because his dad didn't beat them.

I wish I'd have had a dad like that.

/ 3 HOURS LATER /