Rollercoaster of Emotions

Ok here's the moment you all been waiting for the picture, Tada! What do you think? I'm sorry it took so long.

I'll try to update this more

I'll try to update this more. Anyways let's go.
.

.

.

"Babe it's ok we don't have to go on the ride."
"But don't you want to?"
"Um well-"
"Come on!"
Ben grabbed Pico's hand and ran to the line. They soon got on the rollercoaster.

Ben POV
We got on the rollercoaster though- I'M ACTUALLY TERRIFIED BUT I SAW PICO LOOKING AT IT SO I'LL BARE IT!! "Ben you ok?" "I-I'll be f-fine." Pico grabbed my hand "We can still get off you know." "It's fine-" oh god the ride is about to start. I'M NOT READY, OH MY GOD, I DON'T WANNA DO THIS- Pico squeezed my hand and smiled, I felt my face heat up. I heard some people in front and behind us yelling with fear and excitement, oh my god it stopped at the top!!! If I die tell Pico I love him- "AAAHHHHHHH!!!" I clung onto Pico and closed my eyes, nope don't wanna look but, I kinda do. I opened one eye and saw Pico laughing, I don't see how he was enjoying this but I'll suck it up.

Soon the ride was over and they got off, Ben felt dizzy and Pico helped him to a bench and sat him down.

Still Ben POV
"Softie are you ok?" "I-I'll be f-fine..." That was super scary. Pico pulled me closer "We didn't have to go on B." "But you kept looking at it and you had fun." I smiled and he returned one back, I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you softie- aww." Ben fell asleep on Picos shoulder.

Ben POV
"Huh..." Where am I? I can't really see... *STOMP* I jumped and turned around to see the thing I never wanted to see again. "W-why are you here!" It just stood there "P-please leave me alone..." The creature turned it's neck making a loud cracking sound, and kept staring at me. Why does this keep happening? Please stop- "Softie!" Huh Pico!? There's a light coming from the direction I heard his voice. "Wake up Ben!" I opened my eyes and saw Pico with a worried expression "Oh thank god." He pulled me into a hug, he then pulled away and put his hand on my cheek "You were crying in your sleep." He wiped my tears, "I'm fine..." Pico looked unconvinced "Babe-" "I'm ok really." Pico sighed "Ok." He still sounds unconvinced, can't blame him. Even I'm unconvinced... I probably ruined the mood- "B wanna go on that?" I looked to where he was pointing at the love tunnel, I looked back at him and saw his face red. "Y-yeah!" He stood up and put out his hand and I gladly took it, we got in line and soon got on one of the boats.

Wait a minute let me just😗

There that sets the perfect romantic mood😏 (y'all gotta play the video to get the image in your head and I picked the one with Deadpool because I like it)

Pico and Ben sat next to each other looking at the attractions on the ride, hand in hand. They were enjoying each other's company, Ben decided to make the first move. He leaned in and kissed Picos cheek, they both turned extremely red. Ben laughed nervously, he was about to say something but Pico kissed him back, Ben got super happy and clung onto Picos arm giggling causing Pico to smile. He then grabbed Bens waist and pulled him closer.

"Hey Softie..."
"Y-yeah?"
"Your a bad liar." Pico chuckled.
"H-huh?" Ben wasn't expecting Pico to say that so it caught him off guard.
"You know you can talk to me." Pico put a hand on Bens head and the other still on his waist.
"I know it's just... you were having fun and I didn't want to ruin the mood with you worrying about me."
"Ben, you aren't ruining the mood I'm just worried. Did you have a bad dream?"
"Yeah."
"What about?"
"Him." Pico knew what he meant.
"Are you ok?" Pico said with a tone of concern.
"Yeah I am now." Ben smiled at Pico, he gave one back.
"I love you Softie." Pico moved his hand from Bens head and placed it on Bens cheek.
"I love you too." Ben leaned into the touch, they enjoyed the rest of the ride. Ben felt at ease after telling Pico about his problem feeling his worries go away...at least for now.

🦈 Hey hey Tempest here, I'm sorry I haven't updated in almost 2 god damn months, also I'll try to make the next one longer 🦈

ØŘÐØU₦Ŧ: 805